View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Fpse for Android Feature Requests 
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: T-Mobile G2
Operating System: Android 2.3.3
ROM: Stock
Post Re: Fpse for Android Feature Requests
I was looking for texture packs for N64oid and I stumbled across this article

http://www.racketboy.com/retro/sony/ps1/enhance-ps1-graphics-with-the-best-epsxe-plugin-settings

Is this possible for Android? And it is for N64oid but those are texture packs, not shaders :p

Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:07 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: LG P925 "Thrill"
Operating System: Android
ROM: CM 7 Selfkang 4
I would like to request an internal bluetooth driver for the phonejoy just like those for the icontrolpad, zeemote, and bpg100. I know Schtruck says that it auto-connects with bluez ime, but it just doesn't, at least not in the newest version. I tried posting for help on different threads but no one seems to have an ide. Therefore, I figure posting this request would solve the problem since the phonejoy does connects with the icontrolpad driver but all the controls are screwy. I hear that the phonejoy use to have its own driver selection in older version, why not bring that back. Thanks for listening.

Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:34 am
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Samsung galaxy s II
I agree with mechadave, i am also unable to connect my phonejoy gamepad to fpse. Using bluez IME works fine but i am unable to get fpse to connect on its own for stick support. Since there is no guide on how to connect it other than "it just works" I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong.

Still, a fairly minor issue since bulez IME works pretty well, but it would be nice to see a fix

Thanks for the awesome emulator, its soooo cool having a Playstation 1 in my phone :)

Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:20 pm

Primary Device: Xperia Play
Fpse is working great on my Sony tablet s! Dualshock 3 work awsome. The only thing i miss is mouse support. Some good titles like Ufo enemy unknown truly needs it. Would it be possible to include this in fpse for Android?? Today you can connect both blutooth and usb mouses to Android. The psx mouse did actually exist, so this should hopefully work some how. :)

Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:21 pm
Enthusiast

Primary Device: Sprint SG3 (Adreno 225)
Operating System: Android 4.0.4
ROM: FreeGS3 v0.1.0
shadowcaster666 wrote:
I agree with mechadave, i am also unable to connect my phonejoy gamepad to fpse. Using bluez IME works fine but i am unable to get fpse to connect on its own for stick support. Since there is no guide on how to connect it other than "it just works" I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong.

Still, a fairly minor issue since bulez IME works pretty well, but it would be nice to see a fix

Thanks for the awesome emulator, its soooo cool having a Playstation 1 in my phone :)

No it does not just work.. you have to map the controls so select up than push the analog control up.. do that for all the buttons and analog control.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:04 am
Profile ICQ YIM

Primary Device: xperia arc
Operating System: android
ROM: stock
If its possible I soul like to.see compatibility with sixaxiscontroller the app from dancingpixel that let you connect several dualshocks to the phone with analog controls.incluided

Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:19 am

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S II
Could you add these new translations viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2377&start=10 to next update?

Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:09 pm

Primary Device: Xperia Play 4G (on T-Mobile)
One feature that I have seen mentioned in the news thread is the ability to control the frameskip speed. ie, set it to 90 fps to get a sort of fast forward feel, or just slightly above 60 fps, like 65, to ensure smooth gameplay (though I haven't noticed any issues with the 60 fps limiter).

I have read that they are working on adding the ability to auto-load a save state on startup. I would like that.

In addition to that, it would be great synergy to allow a shortcut to be created which launches a particular game. Couple that with an auto-load of a save state, and it would allow the user to start their game a lot faster. This works great on the -oid emulators.

EDIT:
Also, I don't know how possible this is, but if the icons on the created shortcuts could be changed as well, that would rock!

Last edited by Fuego on Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:16 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101
Operating System: Android 3.2.1
The ability to load disc images created with cdrdao that contain subchannel data, and come as a bin/toc pair not bin/cue. This would allow pal games protected with libcrypt to be played.

Under linux the image is created using

Code:
 cdrdao read-cd --read-raw --read-subchan rw_raw --datafile GAME_NAME.bin --device /dev/sr0 --driver generic-mmc-raw GAME_NAME.toc

There is a version of cdrdao for windows that also creates these images.

This issue has been raised with PCSX Reloaded and jPSXdec which can now both handle these images, and I've read that PCSX-Rearmed for pandora can handle these images and i beleive the latest ePSXe can handle them.

Links to the issues raised with pcsxr and jPSXdec which shed light on the format of the image -

http://pcsxr.codeplex.com/workitem/6635

http://kenai.com/jira/browse/JPSXDEC-1

Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:48 pm

Primary Device: Galaxy S T959
Operating System: Android OS 2.2
ROM: Bi-Winning V3
Please bring back the ability to load external pads and to move and resize them.

Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next