View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:56 am




This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 713 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 72  Next
 [02/10/2009] Latest news 
Author Message
Member

Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:04 pm
Posts: 45
Location: Puerto Rico
Primary Device: Acer s200
Operating System: 6.5.3
ROM: Rafyvitto_Acer_s200_LEO_28205_BlacK_NeO_v.2.0
Post Re: Lasts News from 2009/10/02
i900frenchaddict wrote:
Don't worry, open GL ES won't be for this 0.10 version, as as Rafyvitto maybe a later plugin
;)


This is very sad to hear, without this plugin us msm7201a device owners wont see much of an improvement on the upcoming release, unless nue2chem or someone else(hes going to release the source code for the OC program) discovers a way to OC all of the touch pro's on the market, not that it doesn't overclock all of them, but some like for example the raph110.

_________________
My works:
[url="http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=498936"]Windows Mobile 6.5 honeycomb start menu for the latest public build's[/url]
Device:ACER Neotouch S200
ROM:Rafyvitto_Acer_s200_LEO_28009_BlacK_NeO_Edition_BETA_v.0.1
SD CARD: 8gb Micro SD San disk

[COLOR="Black"]My blogspot:[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"][URL="http://www.windowsmobilejunkies.blogspot.com[/URL]/[/COLOR]
http://twitter.com/Rafyvitto
[url="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=9876680"][COLOR="Blue"]Donate[/COLOR][/url]


Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:28 am
Profile
Member

Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:04 pm
Posts: 45
Location: Puerto Rico
Primary Device: Acer s200
Operating System: 6.5.3
ROM: Rafyvitto_Acer_s200_LEO_28205_BlacK_NeO_v.2.0
Post Re: Lasts News from 2009/10/02
Rafyvitto wrote:
i900frenchaddict wrote:
Don't worry, open GL ES won't be for this 0.10 version, as as Rafyvitto maybe a later plugin
;)


This is very sad to hear, without this plugin us msm7201a device owners wont see much of an improvement on the upcoming release, unless nue2chem or someone else(hes going to release the source code for the OC program) discovers a way to OC all of the touch pro's on the market safely, not that it doesn't overclock all of them, but some like for example the raph110.

_________________
My works:
[url="http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=498936"]Windows Mobile 6.5 honeycomb start menu for the latest public build's[/url]
Device:ACER Neotouch S200
ROM:Rafyvitto_Acer_s200_LEO_28009_BlacK_NeO_Edition_BETA_v.0.1
SD CARD: 8gb Micro SD San disk

[COLOR="Black"]My blogspot:[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"][URL="http://www.windowsmobilejunkies.blogspot.com[/URL]/[/COLOR]
http://twitter.com/Rafyvitto
[url="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=9876680"][COLOR="Blue"]Donate[/COLOR][/url]


Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:30 am
Profile
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:47 am
Posts: 2114
Location: France
Primary Device: Galaxy Note 2/ HTCs
Post Re: Lasts News from 2009/10/02
Hm?

Oooohhhh yes, you'll see improvements, don't worry about that ;)

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/i900frenchaddict


Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:46 am
Profile WWW
Member

Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:04 pm
Posts: 45
Location: Puerto Rico
Primary Device: Acer s200
Operating System: 6.5.3
ROM: Rafyvitto_Acer_s200_LEO_28205_BlacK_NeO_v.2.0
Post Re: Lasts News from 2009/10/02
i900frenchaddict wrote:
Hm?

Oooohhhh yes, you'll see improvements, don't worry about that ;)


By improvements i mean performance ones, not features ones.

_________________
My works:
[url="http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=498936"]Windows Mobile 6.5 honeycomb start menu for the latest public build's[/url]
Device:ACER Neotouch S200
ROM:Rafyvitto_Acer_s200_LEO_28009_BlacK_NeO_Edition_BETA_v.0.1
SD CARD: 8gb Micro SD San disk

[COLOR="Black"]My blogspot:[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"][URL="http://www.windowsmobilejunkies.blogspot.com[/URL]/[/COLOR]
http://twitter.com/Rafyvitto
[url="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=9876680"][COLOR="Blue"]Donate[/COLOR][/url]


Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:58 pm
Profile
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:47 am
Posts: 2114
Location: France
Primary Device: Galaxy Note 2/ HTCs
Post Re: Lasts News from 2009/10/02
I also mean performances, 0.10 is much faster than 0.9.6, whatever the gfx drivrs you may use; wheter your device supports gapi or directdraw, etc...

BTW, when I see only one game using corectly these open GL ES drivers for HTC (and for every device in fact...) am I right?
So I wonder if they are very hard to develop or if programmers are lazy...
What's your point of view? (I'm not really an HTC specialist, even if I use many HTC applications lool)

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/i900frenchaddict


Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:18 pm
Profile WWW
Member

Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:04 pm
Posts: 45
Location: Puerto Rico
Primary Device: Acer s200
Operating System: 6.5.3
ROM: Rafyvitto_Acer_s200_LEO_28205_BlacK_NeO_v.2.0
Post Re: Lasts News from 2009/10/02
i900frenchaddict wrote:
I also mean performances, 0.10 is much faster than 0.9.6, whatever the gfx drivrs you may use; wheter your device supports gapi or directdraw, etc...

BTW, when I see only one game using corectly these open GL ES drivers for HTC (and for every device in fact...) am I right?
So I wonder if they are very hard to develop or if programmers are lazy...
What's your point of view? (I'm not really an HTC specialist, even if I use many HTC applications lool)


Blame qualcomm/htc for that, they sold devices with hardware rendering media/games and UI capability, but dint promote them as such, since they dint even include drivers for the onboard GPU, hence developers don't have proper sdk's to support openGl ES on there projects, and the drivers that neos200 and other's have develop arnt 100% accurate.

_________________
My works:
[url="http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=498936"]Windows Mobile 6.5 honeycomb start menu for the latest public build's[/url]
Device:ACER Neotouch S200
ROM:Rafyvitto_Acer_s200_LEO_28009_BlacK_NeO_Edition_BETA_v.0.1
SD CARD: 8gb Micro SD San disk

[COLOR="Black"]My blogspot:[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"][URL="http://www.windowsmobilejunkies.blogspot.com[/URL]/[/COLOR]
http://twitter.com/Rafyvitto
[url="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=9876680"][COLOR="Blue"]Donate[/COLOR][/url]


Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:00 pm
Profile
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 1:26 pm
Posts: 7
Location: Australia
Post Re: Lasts News from 2009/10/02
Hi guys, I am apart of the neo development/test group and we have opengles and openvg developers that should be able to create a plugin for fpsece once its released. Making specific calls to the libgles wrapper i dont see there a reason why they cannot make a opengles plugin. However this is only a speculation and i've asked some of the devs and its not on the priority list at the time since the program isnt released. :(
Hopefully schtruck/ldchen would like to work together with neo's dev team to create an opengles plugin when released.


Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:10 am
Profile
Junior Member

Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:11 am
Posts: 8
Location: Germany
Post Re: Lasts News from 2009/10/02
that sounds great. is it possible to reach a higher framerate with the plugin on games like tekken 3 and grand turismo on MSM720x devices or only a more nice graphic??


Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:45 pm
Profile
Guru
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:14 am
Posts: 703
Location: USA
Primary Device: Touch Pro 2 (Tilt 2)
Operating System: build 21887 6.5
ROM: Josh's PerfectBlack 1.7-FINAL
Post Re: Lasts News from 2009/10/02
babijoee wrote:
Hi guys, I am apart of the neo development/test group and we have opengles and openvg developers that should be able to create a plugin for fpsece once its released. Making specific calls to the libgles wrapper i dont see there a reason why they cannot make a opengles plugin. However this is only a speculation and i've asked some of the devs and its not on the priority list at the time since the program isnt released. :(
Hopefully schtruck/ldchen would like to work together with neo's dev team to create an opengles plugin when released.


That would be awesome. I really hope you guys can work together to make this emulator even better.

mepistho - It would increase the framerate since it would be using hardware acceleration versus software.

_________________
Find me at http://www.totalgamerz.com - Ryo
XDA - ryotgz


Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:31 pm
Profile WWW
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:24 am
Posts: 69
Location: cleveland, ohio. united states
Primary Device: T-Mo HD2
Operating System: wm 6.5 sense 2.5
ROM: TMOUSA Stock ROM
Post Re: Lasts News from 2009/10/02
can this plugin be implemented on the 9.6 version? maybe we can have a head start while waiting for v10.... it could still be many months till we see it. not a complaint. just being realistic:)


Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:38 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 713 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 72  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.