Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Sony Xperia Play - Verizon
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock

Re: :)

Postby GameBoiye » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:45 pm

gregory85 wrote:
I don't think it would be too long.

On the bright side, it does look absolutely gorgeous with OpenGL.

Sounds great (probably look even better :D ) . OGL is very important for me, because performance in FPSE with openGL is determinant of my next smartphone (buy SG Note or wait for something better). SG Note is now available in PL Orange :)

Why not get the Sony Xperia Play? I have one and FPSE works great on it, and from what it looks like has been said the openGL works great on the phone. You just can't beat having a built in controller if you're serious about gaming on a phone.

gregory85
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy Note
Operating System: Android 4.0.4
ROM: KingDroid ICS NoteMania v7.0

xperia play

Postby gregory85 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:33 pm

Why not get the Sony Xperia Play?

Xperia Play ... hmm it's really nice smartphone, with gamepad but i saw Galaxy S 2 in action and I want something with s. amoled. Galaxy Note is perfect for me. Huge display 5,3" , s.amoled -> vivid colors, great contrast, perfect black color, resolution 1280 x 800 pixels, 2 x 1,4 GHz CPU with mali 400 MP graphic (I hope that enough for constant 50/60 fps with open GL). Physical gamepad is very good, but for me overall quality is much more important. I play games like: vagrant story, final fantasy 8,9 , chrono cross and onscreen gamepad is fine for games like those.
The best for me -> Galaxy s 2/note with gamepad :D

zaro
Fresh Fish

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby zaro » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:33 pm

On latest version 0.11 i cant set the position of the various buttons on screen.
Is that normal?
Any suggestions?

Charmo24
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Sony ericsson Xperia play
Operating System: 2407012909
ROM: Fpsce

Postby Charmo24 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:22 pm

I need help but with the xperia game play... Im able to change the hardware button settings except with the circle button... all it does is take me back on page.. Does anyone know of a way i can make the circle button work for the hardware keeyss?? FPse version is 0.10.. Pleas heelp :(

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:46 am

somes news, i'm currently adding Onscreen button then it will be ready for a release.

i got now a LG Optimus 3D, wonderfull machine... especially with FPse running in OpenGL... so fast. no need frameskip at all...

still stucked with MALI400... i think it will be released like that , but don't worry , source of plugin will be released too... if it's not me, someone will find the problem with this GPU and FPse running in OpenGL.

FPse run by default in software mode, but if you load external opengl plugin , then quit and restart , you'll be in opengl mode, new video menu, and possibility to return to software mode if needed or wanted.

So FPse opengl plugin has been tested on tegra2 , Adreno 205 , Mali400 and SGX540.

only problem is Mali400 which actually run tekken3 and somes few games only,

tested on my HD2 too (adreno 200), but i use SDcard Android version, so not enought free memory while openGL need much memory, emu start but freeze because of that i suppose.

gamerr
Primary Device: desire hd
Operating System: android
ROM: gg

Postby gamerr » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:34 am

thanks for the work. sorry of course that the problem with mali 400. I mali400. I look forward to the new version is stronger than the grand the auto 3. about how much time should be to release a new version? thank you again.

illuminerdi
Primary Device: Xperia Play
Operating System: Android 2.3.7
ROM: CM7 / FreeXperia

Postby illuminerdi » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:06 am

I hope the new version hits within 16 hours - I've got a 3 hour car trip tomorrow and I'd love to have FPSE with OGL to keep me busy! Thanks again for all the hard work schtruck!

gregory85
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy Note
ROM: KingDroid ICS NoteMania v7.0

:)

Postby gregory85 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:50 am

Great news, except Mali400 and HD2 :cry: . I hope that problem don't exist on HD2 NAND android.
So there is possibility that my HTC HD2 don't shows me OpenGL power, but i hope that Motorola Defy @ 1,2 GHz with SGX 535 will works. But how to tell my wife "dear give me your phone for couple of days(weeks, months) to play some games :D " ... she probably kill me :evil: , because HD2(in the case) is too big for her for normal use ... ehh always problems ;)

Thanks Schtruck, you're the one

sektor_hustle
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000
ROM: Cyanogen Mod 9 Nightly, Devil Kernel

Postby sektor_hustle » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:15 am

how long wait for new version fpse?

Rotkaeqpchen
Enthusiast
Primary Device: Motorola Droid 3
ROM: Stock 2.3.4

Postby Rotkaeqpchen » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:11 pm

Cool! Thank you schtruck, best christmas gift ever :)

Return to “News”