Fpse for Android News

polandbear193
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Android

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby polandbear193 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:09 am

Just wondering: Is there a reason why this doesn't show up in the market for the Kindle Fire? I used Titanium Backup on my phone and restored it to the Kindle Fire, and it works perfectly.

gamerr
Primary Device: desire hd
Operating System: android
ROM: gg

Postby gamerr » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:21 am

Work on the new version prodvigaetsya? be testing the smoothing function with dual core.nadeyus at least until the new year at least opengl do. nice gift for us to be.

JKotlowski
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Motorola Droid X2
Operating System: Android
ROM: Final Fantasy VIII

Postby JKotlowski » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:13 am

JKotlowski wrote:Hi guys, I'm having a bit of an issue. I've run into the infamous deck glitch in FF8 in FPSE for Android and I'm completely unable to get past this part in the game. I've tried absolutely everything I could think of. I've reloaded from an mcr file multiple times and replayed through killing off several settings to see if it'd work. I even tried loading directly from the save state, knowing it messed with the FMVs, in an attempt to get past this part. Alas, nothing works. But in my searches I found that people said if you transferred the save file to a PC and played it on a PC emulator, you could get past it by tinkering with some more advanced settings.

So there comes my actual question... I can't find the .MCR files for FPSE... I've even got Astro File manager and used it to search out .MCR files, and all it turned up were MCR files associated with PSX4Droid. (Which I was trying before I found FPSE) So unless FPSE is sharing those .MCR files...? I don't know where they could be.

Hi there, it's been a few weeks and nobody seems to have replied. Should I assume nobody knows how to fix my problem? >_>

dannejanne
Primary Device: Xperia PLAY
ROM: Stock

Postby dannejanne » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:28 pm

JKotlowski wrote:
JKotlowski wrote:Hi guys, I'm having a bit of an issue. I've run into the infamous deck glitch in FF8 in FPSE for Android and I'm completely unable to get past this part in the game. I've tried absolutely everything I could think of. I've reloaded from an mcr file multiple times and replayed through killing off several settings to see if it'd work. I even tried loading directly from the save state, knowing it messed with the FMVs, in an attempt to get past this part. Alas, nothing works. But in my searches I found that people said if you transferred the save file to a PC and played it on a PC emulator, you could get past it by tinkering with some more advanced settings.

So there comes my actual question... I can't find the .MCR files for FPSE... I've even got Astro File manager and used it to search out .MCR files, and all it turned up were MCR files associated with PSX4Droid. (Which I was trying before I found FPSE) So unless FPSE is sharing those .MCR files...? I don't know where they could be.

Hi there, it's been a few weeks and nobody seems to have replied. Should I assume nobody knows how to fix my problem? >_>

There's a backup option in FPse under "system", that backups all save files etc into a folder/file on the sdcard. Simply use the backup function and you can copy the backed up .mcr files and transfer them to your computer.

After that I recommend just having the save files on the sdcard in a folder of your choice and change the path to them under "system". So you always have access to them.

hiei
Primary Device: Xperia Play
ROM: Stock

Postby hiei » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:31 pm

gamerr wrote:Work on the new version prodvigaetsya? be testing the smoothing function with dual core.nadeyus at least until the new year at least opengl do. nice gift for us to be.

Please learn better english and don't use translators. And stop talking about opengl. He has enough stuff to work on. We all know you want it so shutup about it. Its annoying as all heck. You don't have anything useful to say so.don't say anything.

-hiei

JKotlowski
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Motorola Droid X2
ROM: Final Fantasy VIII

Postby JKotlowski » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:42 pm

dannejanne wrote:
JKotlowski wrote:

There's a backup option in FPse under "system", that backups all save files etc into a folder/file on the sdcard. Simply use the backup function and you can copy the backed up .mcr files and transfer them to your computer.

After that I recommend just having the save files on the sdcard in a folder of your choice and change the path to them under "system". So you always have access to them.

Oh thank goodness. I was getting desperate... I was just moments away from resorting to Yahoo Answers. God bless you my good man. :D

max3000

Postby max3000 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:50 am

Has anyone else noticed that the final fantasy menu slowdown problem returned in the last couple of versions? When I'm in a fight, the framerate drops to 30-40 fps (FFIX) but when I press Circle to hide the menus it goes back up to 60 again.

illuminerdi
Operating System: Android 2.3.7
ROM: CM7 / FreeXperia

Postby illuminerdi » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:31 pm

Is there any word on the release of a patch? Schtruck said 24 hours several days ago. I would rather have a fix for the framerate first rather than wait on a savestate fix.

Rotkaeqpchen
Enthusiast
Primary Device: Motorola Droid 3
ROM: Stock 2.3.4

Postby Rotkaeqpchen » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:09 pm

Me too, but I don't want to stress him, so I'll keep waiting for an announcement.

illuminerdi
Operating System: Android 2.3.7
ROM: CM7 / FreeXperia

Postby illuminerdi » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:11 pm

Rotkaeqpchen wrote:Me too, but I don't want to stress him, so I'll keep waiting for an announcement.

Nor do I - I'm just curious as to an update - like "hey, sorry it's taking longer than I said, I've decided to wait until the savestate bug is fixed before releasing". I know he's working hard on fixing everything, and I'm fine with waiting, I'd just like to know how long that wait will be, especially since we were previously given a timeframe that has since passed.

Return to “News”