I downloaded it and did my settings. And saving the config after setting my external pads doesn't bug Fpse out so congrats on that
. But... it still doesn't save the pads as default. When I try running a game there are no onscreen pads there =/.
try clearing data for FPSEREPORTS
* Saving Config is working perfectly.
(except for "Dual Core Boost" and "Thread Priority" doesn't save for each game, it's kind of universal, once you set it ON in one game, it stays ON an all other games, once OFF it stays OFF in all games !!
* "Dual Core Boost" and "Thread Priority" is giving me an opposite effect !! it slows gaming for about 4-10 fps. (tried with Rayman - DOOM - Castlevania SOTN) need more testing. all post more in-depth report about this later
* when changing skins it doesn't let me change the skin directly and i have to set skin to Disabled
and then set it to external to choose the new skin. "and sometimes it doesn't even work that way and i have to exit FPSE and reenter again to change it !!" and sometimes it crashes and gets me back to main menu of the FPSESUGGESTIONS
Please consider them
* it would be nice to make back button exits the current game "I mean when not set to a pad button" instead of having to go to menus than quit than quit again !!
* it would be nice to have an autoload function that loads the latest
savestate when i open the game.
HTC SENSATION using FAUX 0.2.4 kernel