Fpse for Android News

gaialili
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S III
ROM: Rom stock SFR

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby gaialili » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:54 am

Hello,

First sorry for my english, I'm french.
If someone could help me. I have the last version of Fpse, but cinematic in FF7 still appears in grey.
What should I do to see them ?

Thanks.

Fuego
Primary Device: Xperia Play 4G (on T-Mobile)
Operating System: Android 2.3.3
ROM: Stock

Postby Fuego » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:11 am

You are more than likely loading the game straight from a save state. Make sure you load the game through an in-game save first, then load the save state. If you don't do the in-game save first, you will experience gray FMVs.

gaialili
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S III
ROM: Rom stock SFR

Postby gaialili » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:51 am

I will try this. Thanks.

Phaedrus Nine
Global Moderator
Primary Device: HTC HD 2 (Leo)
Operating System: 6.5.X (5.2.23549)
ROM: Miri HD2 6.5.X V10

Postby Phaedrus Nine » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:10 pm

A quick note to everyone:

Could you please post any game related questions in the game specific section. You never know, your question might have already been answered there. Please use this thread for discussing fpse only. Thanks.
"Learn everything about something, and something about everything"
http://www.youtube.com/user/PhaedrusNine

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:08 am

about next version, i restored previous Screen Filtering which will only work in Fast Drawing mode. i have added Predefined Screen size, Full screen, 16/9 and 4/3 (previously called Original), those predefined screen size work with or without fast drawing mode.
I have added Reset Onscreen button position and size to restore initial Values, because now you can resize each button individually and place them where you want.
I'm curently trying to Fix the Poly3G GPu Function which seems broken on somes game and give somes Miss alignement in texture.
Once ok i'll release a new version.
This version will include a Reduction of 20% of memory used by FPse, and somes Fixes that will make FPse running on more machines.

danfrw
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S 2
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock

Postby danfrw » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:23 am

Hi schtruck

Just wondering will the next update sort out the issue I was having with analog and button mapping with my icontrolpad that we discussed?

Thanks

Dan

captainxcsnx
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Huawei Ascend :,(
Operating System: Android 2.1
ROM: i dont know lol

Postby captainxcsnx » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:18 am

Hello schtruck! Thank you for all the work you've done on making this emulator clearly the best PSX emu out there :D Anyways I have a low end device and was going to give you performance info on things from a poor dude who doesnt have a nice device (and a red ringed xbox) >:(

That being said I have a Huawei Ascend. Its overclocked to 710 Mhz and FPse runs well! Even better since the update! 3D heavy games are still a bit choppy (Metal Gear, Silent Hill, Tony Hawk). I can run RE3, FF games, and even Dino Crisis well though. The battles tend to lag a bit in FF during summons and whatnot, and the "Frameskip Fix" makes it lag worse so I usually leave it off.

The sound does still tend to change tempo but for the most part its good and a lot better.

I cant resize my gamepads since I cant multi-touch, so they are HUGE now. Its just a suggestion but maybe you could add options or sliders for this
If theres anything I can do to help give positive feedback, or test something I'd be more than happy to help! I play FPse a lot because I travel so it's so good to have and kill time playing the classics.

Again I really support this project and look forward to another awesome update to make it even smoother :)

Thanks dude!

~captainxCSNx

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:41 am

about PAD resize i did a mistake because when starting FPse it's always the same size, Screen resolution wasn't taken to calculate size.

In next version it's now sized automatically regarding the screen resolution, so they should be ok.

cøвяa
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Xperia Play
Operating System: Android 2.3.3
ROM: stock

Postby cøвяa » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:22 pm

@schtruck Could you please take a look at toy story 2 [u]? I get a black screen at the beginning. I would be very grateful if you could do something about it. :cry:

gamerrr
Primary Device: desire hd
Operating System: android
ROM: no

Postby gamerrr » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:36 am

Post Removed, because this thread is for fpse only, and because you're a bit of a douche.

Phaedrus Nine

Return to “News”