Fpse for Android News

gamerrr
Primary Device: desire hd
Operating System: android
ROM: no

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby gamerrr » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:54 am

have a suggestion. Even the request. Please released the version with opengl in the near future. Make a price at least 07.10 dollars it is still a lot of people will buy it. I am willing to pay for the goods. We can say that the previous version 0.58 is the old version. This Tipo made on a new engine, with a new code of software, the new format and is not 0 and 1.0. You will receive the motivation for his work in the form of money.

gamerrr

Postby gamerrr » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:32 am

we still buy the new version. Let the market will be. Make a free 0.58. A new version of opengl paid. Let nazyvaetsya 1.01. Let there be glabalnye changes and we will buy. And you get bodshe profits.

Rotkaeqpchen
Enthusiast
Primary Device: Motorola Droid 3
ROM: Stock 2.3.4

Postby Rotkaeqpchen » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:15 am

No one understands your horrible english! From where are you? China?

Edit: Russia, I see. You dare to paste Google Translate tranlations and spamming this board?

gamerrr

Postby gamerrr » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:12 pm

I once again apologize for my English. I'm really in another country. I think you are in Russian at all will not be able to communicate. I suggested that, would have created a new version with major changes made opengl and made this version of the fee. That the market had two versions of the new charge and let the old free of charge. For the developer will be money motivated. Sorry for the bad english, I hope you understand me a little bit what I'm trying to say.

Phaedrus Nine
Global Moderator
Primary Device: HTC HD 2 (Leo)
Operating System: 6.5.X (5.2.23549)
ROM: Miri HD2 6.5.X V10

Postby Phaedrus Nine » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:40 pm

@gamerr

I see you're back after the 7 day ban and still spamming about Opengl, but at least you're more polite about it. Please do not double post, use the edit function. Everyone is very welcome to suggest anything, but you will get Opengl when you get it, there is no need to keep repeating yourself. Believe it or not you're not the fist person to suggest it. It is on the list of things to do I would imagine, try to enjoy fpse as it is for now.

@cent

I agree with your 2nd point, it is difficult to fully resize the screen after playing with it. I ended up just restoring the default setting, and that seemed to do the trick. But then again if you change the screen size, then save as default, you'lll have a much harder time.

Also, the resizing of different elements is something I think Schtruck will be working on anyway.
"Learn everything about something, and something about everything"
http://www.youtube.com/user/PhaedrusNine

zdubin
Primary Device: HTC Thunderbolt
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock Rom

Postby zdubin » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:08 pm

schtruck,

I have a PhoneJoy analog and the newest FPSE. Phonejoy doesn't show under: Input: Bloothoth Pad port 1?

Thanks

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:18 pm

first the phonejoy maker has written to me to say the same thing, but using Bluez IME you don't have to change something. FPse will connect and bind all devices set into Bluez IME to psx pad button and even analog pad! it's magic!

Now somes news, i have changed filter and revert back to previous screen filter which is slow but filtering is good. This filter will only work in Fast draw mode (which can be found int Video menu)

I made a Fix that made FPse crashing on somes devices, in lanscape and/or in portrait (like Archos tablets)

I have added Fixed predefined Size full screen,16/9 or 4/3.... to avoid you changing manually. but Manual change is still there.

i'm curently adding the possibility to change Size of each button (in edit mode if you press on one button then you'll be abke to resize it individually)

I have fixed a bug in GFX which was caused by NEON code.

If you have other problem you would like i fix, just list below.

Zero_G
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Samsung i5500
ROM: Cyanogenmod 7.1

Postby Zero_G » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:53 pm

I'm still having problems, even with the fix. The screen is black when trying to open a game (even in landscape). But it sometimes starts when trying constantly.

The buttons are as big as the screen, and I can't resize them because my device only reads one finger at a time. And I would like to suggest some things for the buttons:
- More transparency (ie 80%)
- Being able to use a button with complete transparency (ie, view the standard buttons, but having the R and L buttons invisible and still being able to touch where they are supposed to be and them to work)
- Separate the L1&R1, and L2&R2

I'm sorry for my english and I hope I'm being clear with what I'm saying.

MegaBubble
Primary Device: Xperia play
Operating System: 2.3
ROM: stock

Postby MegaBubble » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:34 pm

Hey shtruck did you ever get the xperia controls to work properly? And no this isnt another post asking to add them already I was just wandering that if you did get it to work if you could describe how you did it? The more technical the explanation the better. Thanks!

:)

danfrw
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S 2
ROM: Stock

Postby danfrw » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:37 am

Hi schtruck

I have a couple of questions for you.

I currently have an Icontrolpad, Samsung Galaxy S2 and a copy of FPSE.

I have in the past been able to get the native support of fpse to work with my icontrolpad. However I simply cannot find a way to remap the icontrolpad buttons within fpse. If I connect natively with fpse the analog sticks work properly with full 'proper' analog control. However when I go into the 'Input' menu then 'Hardware keys' it won't let me remap anything. This makes certain games impossible to play for example medal of honor where I need to change L1 to L2 and R1 to R2.

I can connect my icontrolpad to the phone using Bluez IME. Then when I open fpse it WILL let me change the 'Hardware keys' however the analog sticks do not work at all when using Bluez IME.

In your recent update 10.58 you state that the analog will work natively using Bluez IME. This simply does not work for me.

Can you give me an indication of how to get the analog sticks working with 'proper' analog control as well as being able to remap the buttons at the same time?

Many thanks

Dan

Return to “News”