Fpse for Android News

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby schtruck » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:37 pm

I have an idea, try to disable pads from touchscreen menu, go back to fpse , then return to this menu "and re select default pads

kon
Primary Device: Motorola Milestone 2
Operating System: Xperia X1

Postby kon » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:52 pm

Hi Schtruck! Many thanks for that huge update! Your emulator is superb!
I have not been here for a long time but there are still two thinks I wish you could have a look at:

Bloody Roar II is extremely nice except there are some arenas where the gameplay isn't smooth at all: for example the arena called beach. It lags heavily and I don't understand why, since other arenas are playing great!

Also Tomb Raider I and II don't get further than selecting: new game. I know some others here had trouble as well but managed to fix it (?). Do I remember right? Please, can someone advice what I have to do? Maybe use different version of the games?

Many thanks,

Kon

mirek190
Primary Device: I9000 and I9100
ROM: 2.3.4

Postby mirek190 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:26 pm

First of all
I really very appreciate your job schtruck. As far as we know your emu is the best so far to emulate psx.

But if someone saying that filtering is enough and don't need accelerate by opgl. I think this person newer seen how looks like with opgl on PC. ( high resolution, filtering textures etc. )
That's why I'm asking as well about it.

Schtruck more or less when We can expect it ? As far as I remember you said more than a half year ago you would work on it. So any progress in this way ?

By the way you also said that polish translation will be in next version Fpse. So what happened :) .

Lamensis
Primary Device: HTC Desire HD
Operating System: Android 2.3.5
ROM: LeeDroid HD v5.1.1

Postby Lamensis » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:29 pm

schtruck wrote:I have an idea, try to disable pads from touchscreen menu, go back to fpse , then return to this menu "and re select default pads

I had the problem too, disabling and re enabling overlay pad in Touchscreen Menu fixed it for me, as you said ;)

mirek190
Primary Device: I9000 and I9100
ROM: 2.3.4

Postby mirek190 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:41 pm

Markox I have also SGS II and had the same problem.
Just clear settings and will be fine.

thewolf16
Primary Device: Galaxy Note 4, Nvidia Shield T
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock

Postby thewolf16 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:55 pm

Schtruck, i love you!!!!! (in a heterosexual way :D) With the new option "Fast drawing" Tekken 3 runs on stable 60 FPS with "Screen Filtering" on and "enhanced 3D rendering" on (on my Samsung Galaxy S I9000 oc to 1.4 Ghz).

fyatwyrio
Primary Device: tmobile LG G2x
Operating System: Android 2.2
ROM: stock

Postby fyatwyrio » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:03 pm

Hi schtruck, great update. I'm loving the new screen stretching and overlay controls. I think the 'fullscreen' and '4:3' options should remain though. So when you select screen position a menu would come up with fullscreen/4:3/custom. That would be nice. Also with the custom overlay now some of the default pads probably need to be modified. Right now we can't put the start button completely to the right because the actual graphic extends past the visible button, same with the select. Just some thoughts. Thanks for your hard work.

Markox
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S II
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock

Postby Markox » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:37 pm

mirek190 wrote:Markox I have also SGS II and had the same problem.
Just clear settings and will be fine.

Thank you :)

schtruck wrote:I have an idea, try to disable pads from touchscreen menu, go back to fpse , then return to this menu "and re select default pads

And thank you, great update ;)
Last edited by Markox on Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

m0de
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S2

Postby m0de » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:51 pm

schtruck: I was hoping the update would fix my problem that the switch-to-analog button does not show (via new positioning mode) on my samsung galaxy s2.

but still the same problem: analog switch does not show, therefore I can't use analog (therefore I can't play GT2, which was why i bought fpse).

I'm trying to fix this for two months now, with asking people here in the forum and I also sent you a message.

Do you have any solution for this? Wouldn't it be possible to integrate/activate the analog some other way?

(I already did: change every menu option one after another, deinstall & reinstall multiple times, trying different ROMs)

Please help! I would like to use fpse finally...

LouCipher
Primary Device: TMobile G2
ROM: CM7 RC1

Postby LouCipher » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:08 pm

@gamerr - go screw. You're pissing and moaning about the lack of a feature that wasn't included in the product you elected to purchase? If you're such a wiz-bang developer, go make your own emu.

Return to “News”