Fpse for Android News

gamerr
Primary Device: desire hd
Operating System: android
ROM: gg

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby gamerr » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:00 am

fortunate to have someone xperia play. they have a built-in emulator. People say that the graphics are better than in fpse, performance, sound. They say sony will release a tablet with no buttons, and maybe people have already pulled back from the simulator and we can all play it. Previously, I had high hopes for this emulator. The developer at the beginning of a very trying, produced a new version every day. For now, just being lazy. Hopefully it will work well again on an emulator.

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:20 am

only answer i'll give is, if you build your own car, will you start to make the interior, then start to Paint Exterior before finishing interior?

gamerr

Postby gamerr » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:13 am

Your example is not very successful. I otblagodaoil you paid for your product. When buying an emulator, I thought that the developer won a good one. Not lazy, often updates are released. But I was wrong. You are lazy to work hard over the emulator. You're still a year or more, at a pace you work on opengl. While you're probably not started. Once a week for an hour you work. I hope you will take for the emulator with new forces, finally made opengl. Good luck. Just really take it and sit Train well. Do you think I get it. You're talented but lazy. I think it will be more and better obglvleniya and people still will buy the emulator, your product will benefit you. Thank you.

MegaBubble
Primary Device: Xperia play
Operating System: 2.3
ROM: stock

Postby MegaBubble » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:47 am

gamerr wrote:Your example is not very successful. I otblagodaoil you paid for your product. When buying an emulator, I thought that the developer won a good one. Not lazy, often updates are released. But I was wrong. You are lazy to work hard over the emulator. You're still a year or more, at a pace you work on opengl. While you're probably not started. Once a week for an hour you work. I hope you will take for the emulator with new forces, finally made opengl. Good luck. Just really take it and sit Train well. Do you think I get it. You're talented but lazy. I think it will be more and better obglvleniya and people still will buy the emulator, your product will benefit you. Thank you.

Gamerr when you payed for Fpse you payed for it as it was, if the emulator is not up to your standards then you shouldn't have bought it. Shtruck has the best PS1 emulator for android so theres no need to call him lazy.

Just ignore all the haters.

gamerr

Postby gamerr » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:20 am

I bought it back in the early versions, when the emulator just came out. I do not deny the best emulator for androyde. But it soon pulled the emulator from the tablet from sony. Then it will be better. I want to have a good emulator, with good graphics, sound. Unfortunately fpse not meet these requirements. I do not want to offend anyone not. I just speak for people from the same site.

crualfoxhound
Addict
Primary Device: Galaxy note 9 exynos
Operating System: Android 9
ROM: Galaxy note 9 exynos

Postby crualfoxhound » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:32 am

gamerr wrote:I bought it back in the early versions, when the emulator just came out. I do not deny the best emulator for androyde. But it soon pulled the emulator from the tablet from sony. Then it will be better. I want to have a good emulator, with good graphics, sound. Unfortunately fpse not meet these requirements. I do not want to offend anyone not. I just speak for people from the same site.

Opengl is very difficult to implement.
Even when implemented it be a huge responsibility
To get all the graphic bug fixed.
For a release date.

Eg
remember on n64oid
The 6 month gap after v1.1.4
When yongzh had to write the default plugin
That's a good example of how long opengl takes
Galaxy note 9 exynos

gamerr

Postby gamerr » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:41 am

I expressed the view of people. We're all just waiting for opengl. More we do not need anything. Only opengl. Please stop all the forces on opengl. Just as soon as possible without opengl fpse, would not be necessary if they can vydergut tablets from sony emulator. Xperia play on an emulator, this looks better than fpse. fewer bugs, better sound. I apologize if someone insulted.

thewolf16
Primary Device: Galaxy Note 4, Nvidia Shield T
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock

Postby thewolf16 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:03 am

@gamerr:

Go and make it better! Maybe you can learn a programming language and program a opengl plugin. When not then you are LAZY!!! ;) Maybe then you learn how hard it is to program a emulator like fpse. Maybe Schtruck has still a real life or a job etc.. Its really unfair to say to Schtruck that he is lazy.

It´s better when Schtruck first fix the bugs and when everything is done then he can work on useless things like xperia play analog support or opengl (which doesnt make sense since we have screen filtering). Fpse is much better then the Sony emulator (i can play tekken 3 on fullspeed with my Galaxy S I9000). The Sony Emulator doesnt have a very high compatibilty.

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:35 am

if gamerr passed 15 hours a days on this proffesional work and a second job like FPse ( just calculate what stay to my familly and to sleep...) , i doubt he would be happy to hear from somebody else he is Lasy.

gamerr

Postby gamerr » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:36 am

If you think that option is useless opengl neochem me talk to you. And we are users of one site do not think so. I know that emulation is a very difficult task, but the man took money from us for the product, so let the focus on it and is working at full capacity and more than once a week for an hour. In my desire HD, Brother in galaxy s 2 for some reason, Tekken 3 is not going smoothly. If you think that option is useless opengl neochem me talk to you. And we are users of one site do not think so. I know that emulation is a very difficult task, but the man took money from us for the product, so let the focus on it and is working at full capacity and more than once a week for an hour. In my desire HD, Brother in galaxy s 2 for some reason, Tekken 3 is not going smoothly. turn on smoothing and went in slow motion. Apparently you have a special phone, or you're just lying. I repeat for the tenth time. I expressed the view of people. I have nothing to say more. Answers Tipo "go do better," I'm not interested. That made me a little worried that his work. If he took the money then let him work in full force making fpse go free.

Return to “News”