Save problem in Final Fantasy VI once more

Arch
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S II

Save problem in Final Fantasy VI once more

Postby Arch » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:08 am

I made a small test of FPse for android. I used Final Fantasy 6 iso with standard configuration. Everything seems to be alright until I want to load game from mem card (in game saving) then I get an error “failed to load” I try it few times but still the same… Is it a bug or something is wrong with my settings ? I read some post and a lot of people have a same problem. Could somebody give us some solution ?
Last edited by Arch on Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

Axelord
Primary Device: HTC Desire Z
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock froyo

Re: Saving problem once more

Postby Axelord » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:54 pm

I have the same issue, the emulator just randomly decides it can't find any memcards or save states.

Read back on all the pages there's always memcard and save state threads.

I think we need a thread with a consolidated list of bugs/problems so the author can work on them.

Arch
Fresh Fish

Re: Saving problem once more

Postby Arch » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:01 am

Is there any official solution for in-game saving problems ? FF6 is on the compatibility list with “works from 0.9.6, full speed with a good PPC” ! Maybe somebody can tell us a little about experience with FF6. Maybe the problem is with PAL version or something is wrong with settings or bios…

hiei
Primary Device: Xperia Play
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock

Re: Save problem in Final Fantasy VI once more

Postby hiei » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:22 pm

Make sure you have the memory cards set properly in the settings. Pal to ntsc should not make a big difference. Also make sure fpse is set for pal games and not ntsc since thats the default.

-hiei

Arch
Fresh Fish

Postby Arch » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:03 am

Everything seems to be alright. I set country: Europe, I check default memory card configuration as also alternative card files downloaded from the Internet and still I can’t load saved data (but if I change to HLE mode everything is OK). Any other ideas ? … In my opinion this is simply a bug …

skduck
Primary Device: LG G4
Operating System: 5.1
ROM: Stock LG ROM

Postby skduck » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:43 am

Arch wrote:Everything seems to be alright. I set country: Europe, I check default memory card configuration as also alternative card files downloaded from the Internet and still I can’t load saved data (but if I change to HLE mode everything is OK). Any other ideas ? … In my opinion this is simply a bug …

Where do you set the country type for the game and memory card? The bug is still there.

Return to “General Discussion”