View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 What about Xperia x10? 
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: xperia x10
Operating System: Android os
ROM: Eclair
Post What about Xperia x10?
Ihave an Xperia X10 and i must say Fpse is gr8t!!! But i have problem with mapping the keys. When i play some games, like FF7, the X key sometimes act like the triangle, and the pad sometimes messes. So my question is: is there any suitable config you can advise me for my X10?

In addition to this, i wonder why when i activate HLE, it asks me to restart then tells me tha the BIOS is not set? I read somewhere that HLE is fundamental for cheats to work. But actually i cannot succeed in making any cheat to work. I don't know if i should use gameshark or action replay code or if it's a config problem. Please Help. I have the last version of Fpse i suppose. the .54 for android. And my x10 is eclair based.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:36 pm
Fresh Fish

Post Re: What about Xperia x10?
Are my questions so hard to deal with? AmAm i the only one with an x10?

Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:10 am

Primary Device: Xperia Play
Operating System: Android
 Re: What about Xperia x10?
I can tell you that the cheat function as with the save state function requires a bios file and will not work with HLE mode.

I'm afraid I can't help with the binding issue.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:43 am
Fresh Fish

So to make cheats work, i have to switch off HLE? What HLE stands for?

Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:27 am

Primary Device: Xperia Play
Operating System: Android
 Re: What about Xperia x10?
I'm no expert. My understanding is that when you run an emulator. It pretends to be exactly like the hardware you are wanting to emulate. So FPse in bios mode is pretending to be a PlayStation and responding to the instructions from the game and then translating them to whatever hardware you have. Phone/PC etc.

HLE mode is still a bios (Basic Input/Output System) but allows some of those instructions provided by the game to go straight to the hardware with out pretending to be the original console along the way. In theory it would require less processing power.

In practice, Certainly for FPse (in my opinion) you are best to use the bios for everything. There is some slow down for certain games/situations but nothing so far that has put me off.

I'm sure someone better qualified could give you are more scientific explanation! (probably a more accurate one too!)

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:55 pm
Fresh Fish

I somehow succeed in making a cheat code work for infinite gil in final fantasy 7 but it doesn't act as it should, It just gives me some money randomly. Anyway i hope there will be some adjustment about chea code machine. About the binding i'll continue googling to find something and try. Anyway this emulator is on the right way.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]