View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Analog stick for Fpse 

Primary Device: Xperia Play
Post Analog stick for Fpse
I was wondering if there's going to be a release of fpse with support of the Xperia play, 2 touchpads as analog sticks?

Fri May 06, 2011 2:47 pm

Primary Device: Motorola Droid
Post Re: Analog stick for Fpse
this really should be done if icontrolpad support is already being implemented for the next update.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:24 pm

Primary Device: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play
Operating System: Android
ROM: stock
I'm also hoping that this is included in the next version. I had heard from someone over at XDA Developers that it would be.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:02 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: xperia play
ROM: stock 2.3.2
+1!

Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:15 pm
Site Admin

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66
i have already added Analog PAD for Xplay, but for now i haven't found a way to make a version compatible with Android 2.1 and 2.2 if i compile FPse with this support, because libraires use lib available only in 2.3... i try to find find a way to make that possible....

Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:28 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Fresh Fish

Corrie play ships with android 2.3.2 upgradable to 2.3.3 .You can't even downgrade d
To 2.2 or below.. Why bother trying to add support for a phone and softwarecombo that doesn't exist?

Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:58 pm

Primary Device: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play
I think what he was saying is that if he adds support for the joysticks on the Xperia Play then the emulator will no longer work on any older devices that don't have Android 2.3. So unless he intends to release multiple versions of Fpse for different versions of Android, we're out of luck for the time being.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:37 pm
Fresh Fish

I hope that's not what he's saying but I'd give my lefty to be able to use the analogs in fpse. One version for phones with controls (x play) and another for everyone else, all that would have to be straightened out would be the activation/donator key. Market it as "optimized for xperia play" :D

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:26 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Eris - soon to be Xperia Play
ROM: Stock - not for long
It sounds to me like Mechabouncer has it right, I signed up for these forums purely to add my support, If you have the analog pads working in the emulator with the new API, Compile and release! I had a good mess around with the Xperia Play earlier this week and my new handset is now on it's way. I for one would be willing to download a seperate version with analog pad support and pay accordingly.

:geek:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:55 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: xperia play
Operating System: android
Yeah I went ahead and made an account to show my support too. I would also happily purchase a separate app for touchpad controls as well, as my biggest problem is figuring out how to effectively use r2/L2 as well as r3/L3. It would be awesome to be able to use the pads for direction, or even as button substitutes as some games are too hard without them, or with touchscreen buttons (they just dont make a good substitute for a real button). I vote if you have it figured out shtruck, just compile it as a separate app for now, and combine them later if you figure out how to work it on older OS. Ill friggin pay $50 since this app is the whole reason I own this phone.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next