ISS pro evolution 2

If you have a problem with a particular game, post it in here.
Vanlen
Primary Device: Samsung galaxy S
ROM: Darky rom 9.2

ISS pro evolution 2

Postby Vanlen » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:56 pm

Hello.
I have seeing a topic with ISS but it's for FPSECE not for Android. I tried ti play with it but the game have some problem.
First of all, when I lauch the game, the "normaly" top of the screen is in the middle and the bottom is above the normally top. So I have the middle top of the screen in the bottom of the screen and the middle down is in the top of th screen.
It's a little difficult to configure correctly the game.

And my other problem is that the game is fryzzing when I play. Just I play and It's fryzzing. Sometimes in the beggining of the match, sometimes in the middle.

In french :

En faite quand je lance le jeu, l’écran est décalé vers le bas. Le haut est en bas et le bas est en haut. Et en plus il manque une partie du milieu de l’écran, donc quasiment pas possible de configuré le jeu.
Et mon 2eme problème est que le jeu frizze par a chaque match. Ca peut être au début ou au milieu ou a la fin, bref, je sais pas si ca vient d'une combinaison de touche (j'en doute, vu que c'est souvent les même touche en même temps qu'on touche) ou c'est le jeu en lui meme qui bloque.
J'ai mis mon log au cas ou tu en aurai besoin.

Vanlen
Attachments
fpselog.7z
mon log
(684 Bytes) Downloaded 567 times

Vanlen
Primary Device: Samsung galaxy S
ROM: Darky rom 9.2

Re: ISS pro evolution 2

Postby Vanlen » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:32 am

No one to help me?

Vanlen