Tomb Raider 2

trev186
Primary Device: Nexus One

Tomb Raider 2

Postby trev186 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:47 pm

First of all I want to say I LOVE this app.

Having the ability to customize the controls, memory cards, and other settings for each specific game the first time so that after the first launch they always load the same is great.

I am having issues getting Tomb Raider 2 to work at the moment and was wondering if anyone can give me some advice.

I have tried no less than 10 versions. I converted them to .BIN format if they were not already and tried loading through the .CUE. None of them will work past the in game menu.

I have gotten Tomb Raider 2 to work in an open GL beta of PSX4droid but it was very slow because the beta was unstable.

I know CDDA games can be very picky so if anyone can give me advice it would be helpful

(note I have tomb raider 1 up and running it is only Tomb Raider 2 that irkes me)

crualfoxhound
Addict
Primary Device: Galaxy note 9 exynos
Operating System: Android 9
ROM: Galaxy note 9 exynos

Re: Tomb Raider 2

Postby crualfoxhound » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:07 pm

Hi mate.its Justin nice to see you on here lol
Galaxy note 9 exynos

boothy
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-19300
Operating System: Android ICS 4.04
ROM: Stock

Re: Tomb Raider 2

Postby boothy » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:01 pm

Hi

Post is probably a little late but I have only just joined. I could not get any TR2 isos to work until I used pocket iso (downloaded from this site) using the rip all option which rips sound to mp3 (normal compression) - now all the various versions I tried previously now work!

Better late than never !

Boothy

Return to “General Discussion”