Fpse for Android News

Rotkaeqpchen
Enthusiast
Primary Device: Motorola Droid 3
ROM: Stock 2.3.4

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby Rotkaeqpchen » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:52 pm

Nice to hear :) Good work schtruck, loooking forward :)))

HDM
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S
ROM: Froyo

Postby HDM » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:04 pm

Nice sounds schtruck, thanks for fix road rash 3D and others, increased cmpatibility :D
-PSX4FPse- -PadSx3- -Skins For Android-

kuronosan
Primary Device: Samsung Fascinate
Operating System: Android 2.2
ROM: SuperClean 2.1

Postby kuronosan » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:52 am

Nice. Still a very strong supporter and hoping for a default landscape mode. For some reason my pad's select button won't stay center anymore.

crualfoxhound
Addict
Primary Device: Galaxy note 9 exynos
Operating System: Android 9
ROM: Galaxy note 9 exynos

Postby crualfoxhound » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:10 am

Schtruck.

The next build sound great mate.
Can't wait to see the differents in performance
On speed and new overlays.

Great work as allways.

Ps any news on the release date for the update.

Bye...
Galaxy note 9 exynos

D69K
Enthusiast
Primary Device: HTC Sensation
Operating System: Android 2.3.5
ROM: Alfaifi Sensation XE 6.0.1

Postby D69K » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:01 pm

Hey guys :)
great news Schtruck on the updates, FPSE is getting better and better :)
any ETA on that one yet ?

oh and btw HTC has just announced EVO 3D which has a DUAL CORE 1.2 Ghz and a new GPU Aderno 220 :)
i'm thinking of getting one of those bad boys.

my question is how would Fpse perform on a dual core processor ? and with the new Aderno 220 which said to be 20 times more powerful then the current Aderno 205 in the Desire HD :o !!

i think a lot of people would wanna know about this.
"Only strength can cooperate. Weakness can only beg" Dwight D. Eisenhowe
1890-1969, Thirty-fourth President of the USA <--- he also had a D like Monkey D. Luffy those guys are everywhere :lol:

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:36 pm

just wait the next Update, you'll understand what we meant when we said Huge Speed...

In addition to that, a Preliminary Cheat Menu will be available, to apply manually Cheat code... i tried that on Crash Bandicoot 3 to get unlimited life and it work very well.

If all goes well in somes hours...

vnes1984
Primary Device: HTC Touch Pro 2
Operating System: HTC Touch Pro 2

Postby vnes1984 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:51 pm

schtruck wrote:just wait the next Update, you'll understand what we meant when we said Huge Speed...

In addition to that, a Preliminary Cheat Menu will be available, to apply manually Cheat code... i tried that on Crash Bandicoot 3 to get unlimited life and it work very well.

Good work Schtruck. I'm really looking forward to this update! Best wishes

max3000

Postby max3000 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:57 pm

i900frenchaddict wrote:
D69K wrote:Hey guys :)
great news Schtruck on the updates, FPSE is getting better and better :)
any ETA on that one yet ?

oh and btw HTC has just announced EVO 3D which has a DUAL CORE 1.2 Ghz and a new GPU Aderno 220 :)
i'm thinking of getting one of those bad boys.

my question is how would Fpse perform on a dual core processor ? and with the new Aderno 220 which said to be 20 times more powerful then the current Aderno 205 in the Desire HD :o !!

i think a lot of people would wanna know about this.

Hi D69K!
I think the answer is easy: every game that Fpse supports will be full speed, just with the CPU, and when openGL es plugin is released, games will benefit from a better graphinc rendering and remain full speed with the GPU :D

I'm looking forward to this device too, not because it will be the only avaliable dual core around, but because it will be the next HTC "beast" (what a screen! 3d camera? dual core? adreno 220! yeeahhhh!) and HTC has the huge support of XDA dev. and that makes sence to me for people who enjoy modifying and improving their device !

I'm still waiting for a dual core device with a QWERTY keyboard. I hope that'll be the milestone 3.

D69K
Enthusiast
Primary Device: HTC Sensation
Operating System: Android 2.3.5
ROM: Alfaifi Sensation XE 6.0.1

Postby D69K » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:08 pm

schtruck wrote:just wait the next Update, you'll understand what we meant when we said Huge Speed...

Wow :o :o I can't wait
i want to know what you meant when you said Huge Speed :lol: :lol: (Seriously though :| )
and cheats built right into Fpse man this is really great can't wait for the release :)

i900frenchaddict wrote:Hi D69K!
I think the answer is easy: every game that Fpse supports will be full speed, just with the CPU, and when openGL es plugin is released, games will benefit from a better graphinc rendering and remain full speed with the GPU :D

Yes i totally agree with you, but the question here is :
would Fpse support dual core with it's full potential ??

the reason why i asked this is because i remember when i was using PCSX2 PS2 emulator,
there was a discussion about performance gain from newer hardware.
and one of the devs said that the performance would be the same between Core 2 Due, Quad Core and Quad Core i7 !!
and the reason is that it doesn't support more then 2 cores.
he even said that if you have a Core 2 Duo (2 cores 2 threads) clocked at 2.5 Ghz for example and another Quad Core i7 (4 cores 8 threads) clocked at 2.0 Ghz the emulator would perform better with the Core 2 Duo.

Again this only implies to PCSX2 since they didn't add support for newer hardware and maybe I'm wrong here

so what im asking here is. is Fpse able to handle dual core processors or do Schturck have to change some of his code to add support of dual core ??
only Schtruck can answer this question i guess :)

i900frenchaddict wrote:I'm looking forward to this device too, not because it will be the only avaliable dual core around, but because it will be the next HTC "beast" (what a screen! 3d camera? dual core? adreno 220! yeeahhhh!) and HTC has the huge support of XDA dev. and that makes sence to me for people who enjoy modifying and improving their device !

Exactly what i thought :)

but i just read that it wouldn't be available in GSM :( even HTC have removed it from their website !!
http://www.androidcentral.com/evo-3d-li ... -gsm-radio
apparently Evo name is Exclusive to Sprint :(

i think they are going to change it's name like they always do and release it worldwide for example Desire HD 3D :)
"Only strength can cooperate. Weakness can only beg" Dwight D. Eisenhowe
1890-1969, Thirty-fourth President of the USA <--- he also had a D like Monkey D. Luffy those guys are everywhere :lol:

kuronosan
Primary Device: Samsung Fascinate
Operating System: Android 2.2
ROM: SuperClean 2.1

Postby kuronosan » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:41 pm

Looking forward to it Shtruck!

Return to “News”