Fpse for Android News

bananaclawz
Primary Device: Tmobile G2

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby bananaclawz » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:29 pm

LouCipher wrote:
bananaclawz wrote:Could someone please help...

I played Ape escape and have gotten VERY far...now SUDDENLY, the game does NOT want to open with FPSE...it immediately crashes.

Also, i've attempted to Search for the DEFAULT memory card or FPSE folder on my SD Card, but cannot find anything :(

Please help!

I WOULD try the "Clear Data" option from my manage apps/all apps menu for FPSE, but i'm scared as to whether this will ALSO delete ALL of my Memory card data as well...anybody have any advice :(?

Clearing data would wipe your memcards if you haven't changed their location to the sdcard. The default folder for memcards is /data/data/com.emulator.fpse/files/memcards/. You'll need a rooted phone to get at it, as well as a terminal emulator or file browser that can view it. Copy the 2 mcd files from that directory, and you've got your memory cards. Clear data without doing so will wipe all your memcard saves.

Okay, Thanks!

But I've found out what the freaking problem was...every time I mount my bios onto FPSE for instant save and load features and save the settings as default, ALL games WON'T load. There's not even a way to UN-mount the bios once done. I've already uninstalled and reinstalled fpse (data lost due to impatience), remounted the bios and the problem repeats. Why would this happen on my Tmobile G2?...any ideas?

bananaclawz
Primary Device: Tmobile G2

Postby bananaclawz » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:32 pm

LouCipher wrote:

I played Ape escape and have gotten VERY far...now SUDDENLY, the game does NOT want to open with FPSE...it immediately crashes.

Also, i've attempted to Search for the DEFAULT memory card or FPSE folder on my SD Card, but cannot find anything :(

Please help!

I WOULD try the "Clear Data" option from my manage apps/all apps menu for FPSE, but i'm scared as to whether this will ALSO delete ALL of my Memory card data as well...anybody have any advice :(?

Clearing data would wipe your memcards if you haven't changed their location to the sdcard. The default folder for memcards is /data/data/com.emulator.fpse/files/memcards/. You'll need a rooted phone to get at it, as well as a terminal emulator or file browser that can view it. Copy the 2 mcd files from that directory, and you've got your memory cards. Clear data without doing so will wipe all your memcard saves.

omg...my phone is rooted with S-off, installed ES file explorer, and don't see any com.emulator.fpse folder in DATA folder...i've checked both root directory AND SDcard directory...

why me :(

artlan
Primary Device: HTC EVO 4G
Operating System: Windows 7 Pro 64bit
ROM: Fresh Rom

Postby artlan » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:40 pm

bananaclawz wrote:
LouCipher wrote:

Please help!

omg...my phone is rooted with S-off, installed ES file explorer, and don't see any com.emulator.fpse folder in DATA folder...i've checked both root directory AND SDcard directory...

why me :(

To my knowledge, ES will not show you the hidden contents of the \Data\ folder.
You need something like RootExplorer to get into \data\data\ and see the rest. (Or a terminal program if your comfortable with dos/unix style commands)

sebastian91
Primary Device: HTC HD2 Leo
Operating System: Android 2.3.3
ROM: MOD_Tonofu_Tytung_r9_GBX-v12

Postby sebastian91 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:58 pm

I edit the gamelist.ini which is within the fpse01011.apk. because the game is LICENSED Bloody Roar [SCUS_944.24] and [SLES_017.22] and the one I have is [SLES_010.10]
or is there another way to apply patches?

jajaja sorry and I found

I have a problem with the road Blodia 2 in the first fight does well in the second locking and low at 40 fp

Primary Device: ZTE Blade

Postby 90180360 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:39 am

Пожалуйста, будьте терпеливы!

mkr14
Primary Device: Samsung Captivate SGH-I897
Operating System: Android 2.2.1
ROM: Serendipity 6.2

Postby mkr14 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:57 am

v--t wrote:Today it is necessary
to wait the new
version?

WTF, be patient. It will probably be some time before we see anything about OpenGL if at all..... That is a major undertaking that is not going to take a few weeks to push out. Seriously....

We are not going to see updates as frequently because he is working on more robust functionality, not concentrating on easy fix bugs.

EliteNemesis14
Primary Device: Samsung Captivate
Operating System: Gingerbread 2.3.5
ROM: CM7.1 RC1 keeping up with nightlies

Postby EliteNemesis14 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:59 am

I know this is off topic, but seems like a good place to ask. Anybody know of a good stable Rom for the Captivate that changes the bluetooth stack that disables me from connecting a wiimote? I read Cyanogenmod 6.1 Beta3 does, but isn't very stable and has some broken features like no video camera.

crualfoxhound
Addict
Primary Device: Galaxy note 9 exynos
Operating System: Android 9
ROM: Galaxy note 9 exynos

Postby crualfoxhound » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:16 am

News in

Schtruck is still tracking both problems
Colour fix on heart of darkness and soundtrack on wipeout games.

V--t

Be patient
Updates will roll out when schtruck is ready.
The current version is awsome
So chillout.

My guess is when schtruck is happy with everything
That he's added to FPSE
then he will work on open gl support.
Galaxy note 9 exynos

Phaedrus Nine
Global Moderator
Primary Device: HTC HD 2 (Leo)
Operating System: 6.5.X (5.2.23549)
ROM: Miri HD2 6.5.X V10

Postby Phaedrus Nine » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:06 am

V--t

Don't double post (or triple in your case).
Shctruck will update when he is ready. As previously mentioned he will be working on something that requires more than an easy fix, and 3 posts within an hour asking for updates won't make them come any quicker. Just clog the thread. Your posts will be deleted.
"Learn everything about something, and something about everything"
http://www.youtube.com/user/PhaedrusNine

tetsuokenpachi
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S II GT I9100
Operating System: Android 2.3.3

Postby tetsuokenpachi » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:01 pm

Phaedrus Nine wrote:V--t

Don't double post (or triple in your case).
Shctruck will update when he is ready. As previously mentioned he will be working on something that requires more than an easy fix, and 3 posts within an hour asking for updates won't make them come any quicker. Just clog the thread. Your posts will be deleted.

@crualfoxhound:
Now, this is what i meant by being "moderated". Lol!
But the guy's cooll. Some moderators would say: "Don't bitch and moan!!"
Lol!!! :)

Return to “News”