Fpse for Android News

sebastian91
Primary Device: HTC HD2 Leo
Operating System: Android 2.3.3
ROM: MOD_Tonofu_Tytung_r9_GBX-v12

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby sebastian91 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:00 pm

is there any app to connect dualshock 3 to android??.
or not possible?

Ti3noU
Primary Device: HD2 1.3GHz /GT- i9000 1.54GHz
ROM: CM7.2 / Android 2.3.7 - CM9 / Android 4.0.3

Postby Ti3noU » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:52 pm

sebastian91 wrote:is there any app to connect dualshock 3 to android??.
or not possible?

For now there's nothing. It should be possible though, but someone has to work on it.
Last edited by Ti3noU on Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rumsey
Primary Device: HD2
Operating System: Android 2.3.2 (GB)
ROM: Hyperdroid GBX 6.0

Postby rumsey » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:01 pm

k3vc4l wrote:Have to agree that schtruck is very responsive to users whereas over the years, although I have been impressed with zodttd's obvious devving skills, he runs very hot & cold on projects...
However you have to remember that these guys generally do these things as a challenge, so all of them need to be commended for their dedication. :)

I really really dislike zodttd, and while he may be an alright programmer, he is a terrible person to purchase anything from. I had psx4droid before fpse came out and even though I only used it a handful of times, I still developed a strong dislike for zodttd. When users complain about problems with his application, he purposefully deletes features and refuses to fix their problems since they made him upset, he acts like a 5 yr old child. He's constantly bitching on his twitter about how he's not going to fix certain things just to get back at his customers(!) for complaining. He's stated he wishes he had never started working on Android and had just stayed with iOS because the Android users made him cry, even though his ratings and customer impressions on iOS are the same anyway - people don't like him on iTunes as well.

It's pitiful, disgusting behavior. To make it worse Yongzh (of snesoid, gnesoid, n64oid fame) helped him create psx4droid and gets half the profits, but Yongzh has seen great success with all his emulators, is responsive, often adds features, and is generally greatly well known and liked be his Android fans. Pretty much like Schtruck ;) So clearly the problem is not the platform, its the developer. I personally will never use an app made by zodttd again and would caution everyone else to not purchase anything from him either. He's not a professional developer, he's a raging child.

v--t wrote:schtruck that about OpenGL? When a sound you will improve?

These are the types of posts that pissed off zodttd, and quite frankly they annoy me as well. Ever since Schtruck said he was beginning work on OGL you've been in here every single day, "Where's my OpenGL, already?"
Schtruck is a fast developer and always good about posting progress in the thread when progress has been made, keeping his fans updated. So why do you ask every day WHAT ABOUT OGL OMG!?!? When there is something to be said about it I'm sure Schtruck will say it, so why can't you and people like you just wait.

Man, between remembering zodtdd's childish antics and other people's whiny unceasing entitlement, I started out in a bad mood today. :x

Phaedrus Nine
Global Moderator
Primary Device: HTC HD 2 (Leo)
Operating System: 6.5.X (5.2.23549)
ROM: Miri HD2 6.5.X V10

Postby Phaedrus Nine » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:26 pm

Right this is getting boring now.

Keep this thread ON TOPIC. This entails discussing the CURRENT release of Fpse for Android, and any bugs.

DO NOT rant about other emulators/developers.
DO NOT repeatedly ask for features that have been asked for before.
DO NOT ask for ETA's again and again and again. Your posts will be deleted.
Oh and DO NOT use this thread to piss and moan at each other.

I'm sure Schtruck has a huge to do list, he is a very dedicated developer and will prioritise what he thinks needs to be done first.

If you want to discuss anything other than the current version of Fpse for Android. Open a thread in the General Discussion section, if it has something to do with fpse. To distinguish your thread from the FpseCE threads, put "[Android]" at the end of your title. This will also help if and when we get a dedicated Android section to move threads etc.

If it has NOTHING to do with fpse specifically, then open a thread in off topic.
"Learn everything about something, and something about everything"
http://www.youtube.com/user/PhaedrusNine

Primary Device: ZTE Blade

Postby 90180360 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:47 pm

Congrats on 5000+ sales btw :D

tetsuokenpachi
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S II GT I9100
Operating System: Android 2.3.3

Postby tetsuokenpachi » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:49 pm

Great mod, then maybe you could start and delete the one just above of yours...
Edit: Phaedrus Nine. I could go back and delete several, the post above mine included. I'm simply asking you guys to stay on topic.
Now, about the current version, without frame limiter, i get a solid59-60 fps in game and a 124 fps during the cinematics. Would there be any way to maintain some synch for the cinematics? Because switching on and off the frame limiter is generating crashes. Would that even be possible?

Rotkaeqpchen
Enthusiast
Primary Device: Motorola Droid 3
ROM: Stock 2.3.4

Postby Rotkaeqpchen » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:47 pm

I have a suggestion :)

- Could you add mappable keys for quickload and quicksave and also quickload on boot?

Primary Device: ZTE Blade

Postby 90180360 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:06 pm

Rotkaeqpchen wrote:- Could you add mappable keys for quickload and quicksave and also quickload on boot?

+1

crualfoxhound
Addict
Primary Device: Galaxy note 9 exynos
Operating System: Android 9
ROM: Galaxy note 9 exynos

Postby crualfoxhound » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:30 pm

I reckon what Phaedrus Nine said about keeping this thread
Just on fpse
Is the right thing to do.

A off topic of psx4droid is a great idea.

Ps schtruck thanks for all the hard work on fpse.
It's most appreciated.
Galaxy note 9 exynos

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:43 pm

FPse 0.10.17 released:

- Added support to bluetooth PAD BGP100 and experimental Zeemote support (next version will be better).
- Added support to second bluetooth PAD using BGP100 or Zeemote (for multiplayer games).
- Fixed interface for MIUI Rom.
- Added Analog PAD emulation to BGP100, Directional Cross emulate Left skick, 4 buttons emulate Right stick. (Ape Escape can be well played)

First pair yours BGP100 or yours Zeemote Pads , then Start FPse , select which Pad you want to assign to PSX pad1 and pad2, quit FPse and restart FPse, it will ask you the first time to select the BT device for PAD1, then when the PAD1 is connected it will ask you to select the BT device for PAD2.

Return to “News”