Fpse for Android News

Vanlen
Primary Device: Samsung galaxy S
ROM: Darky rom 9.2

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby Vanlen » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:39 am

Hello all,
soory for my poor english :)

I have a problem with the app. I choose a bad bios and I have no other choice to kill the app for closing it. I dont have the posibility to change the bios so I have erased it. But now, I can't choose an another bios because the app crach directly when I lauch a game.
I have uninstall and re-install the app, but the problem is still here.
How can I choose another bios now?
Can you make the menu directly when we launch the app?

En français, c'est mieux pour moi :)

Donc j'ai un problème, j'ai mis un mauvais bios qui me fessait planté l'appli, c'est à dire que je n'arrivai pas a quitter l'appli, je devais tuer l'application. Du coup, même si je changeai dans le menu le bios, c'était l'ancien qui était pris en compte quand je relançais. Du coup, je me suis dit que j'allais supprimer le bios a problème et que j'allais pouvoir le changer en relançant. Mais maintenant, l'appli plante quand je souhaite lancer un jeu et je n'ai donc plus accès au menu pour changer le bios.
Y'a t'il un autre moyen de changer le bios? Car j'ai désinstallé et réinstaller l'appli, j'ai même effacé les cookies, mais rien a faire, l'appli plante toujours.
Pourrai t on avoir accessible immédiatement le menu quand on lance l'appli? Ca pourrai être très pratique.

Merci

Pour info, je suis sur un Samsung Galaxy S et de rom Darky's 9.2 :)

elgrego
Primary Device: HTC HD2 (Desire HD)
Operating System: Android
ROM: RAFDROID HD 3.0

Postby elgrego » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:06 am

thanks mate, i now have menus again. i work so cant try gameplay lol.

dapsaille
Primary Device: HTC DESIRE
ROM: MIUI Always Latest

Postby dapsaille » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:07 am

RippeR wrote:@Hedge - you wont propably have fast fix on that, coz nobody here except u have MIUI rom. And please, stop posting that picture over and over and over. If u want - make url to that, but dont post it all the time. If u use phone u lose much data for it :|

Semi +1 .. ok for the bandwitch but he is not alone to use MIUI ^^

ms_green
Primary Device: HTC Legend
ROM: Stock Froyo 2.2 (with HTC Sense)

Postby ms_green » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:23 am

Alright, the newest version fixed the problem with ff8 I've experienced. (just realized that there was a video sequence where the screen turned black...so that might have been the problem. But, as I said, everything is five now :)

Thanks a lot for your efforts!

elgrego
Primary Device: HTC HD2 (Desire HD)
ROM: RAFDROID HD 3.0

Postby elgrego » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:46 am

i900frenchaddict wrote:
elgrego wrote:
i900frenchaddict wrote:If I'm right, A and B don't appear on the screen but must be assignated to a hardware button of your phone.

With latest update, I have much better results playing GT2 (full speed this time!) and tekken 3 is faster too, with music this time, choppy, but music anyway, from my pocketIso compressed roms!

Boost mode now works, it still sometimes kick me out back to Android homescreen, but it tends to work most of the time.

Nice!

I now feel the "sticky multitouch" thing too, especially in racing games, the car keeps on turning after I've released the button

Hi mate, any chance you could list your setup as we play the same games with different amounts of success.

If you haven't yet, try to UNselect MDECacceleration. Load a bios, UNselect HLE, then save config. Go back to game, then menu again, select BOOST function, save config, back to game=> this should be OK to habe good speed
(for tekken 3, I unselect texture filtering or it's slow)

@Vanlen: have you tried to delete the complete repertory of Fpse, after having uninstalled it?

Texture filtering? I didnt see any option for that.
Also I dont want to sound stupid, but what is the slide option? I have tried selecting it and nothing changes.

ms_green
Primary Device: HTC Legend
ROM: Stock Froyo 2.2 (with HTC Sense)

Postby ms_green » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:03 pm

slide option enables you to swipe across the screen in any direction you want the caracter / cursor to move without having to worry about weather you are touching the overlayed d pad or not.

slanseith
Primary Device: HD2-Android DarkStone V3 (SD)
Operating System: Win 6.5 (5.2.21864)
ROM: 1.66

Postby slanseith » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:27 pm

Schtruck,

i've got a serious issue with memory-cards.
FF7 : when i want to load a save it say : Fichier détruit
Metal Gear Solid : i can save but i can't save on a previous save. i've to save on a empty block
Vagrant Story : i can't save at all it always said : "Error"

i've tried with my fpseCE memory-Cards and with FPSE-Android mem-cards

I'm on HD2 with DrkStone Froyo V3 (SD Card) i can't access to Fpse Files without Root-explorer

could you take a look on it ?

thanks !!!
Last edited by slanseith on Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vanlen

Postby Vanlen » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:29 pm

i900frenchaddict wrote:
elgrego wrote:
i900frenchaddict wrote:If I'm right, A and B don't appear on the screen but must be assignated to a hardware button of your phone.

With latest update, I have much better results playing GT2 (full speed this time!) and tekken 3 is faster too, with music this time, choppy, but music anyway, from my pocketIso compressed roms!

Boost mode now works, it still sometimes kick me out back to Android homescreen, but it tends to work most of the time.

Nice!

I now feel the "sticky multitouch" thing too, especially in racing games, the car keeps on turning after I've released the button

Hi mate, any chance you could list your setup as we play the same games with different amounts of success.

If you haven't yet, try to UNselect MDECacceleration. Load a bios, UNselect HLE, then save config. Go back to game, then menu again, select BOOST function, save config, back to game=> this should be OK to habe good speed
(for tekken 3, I unselect texture filtering or it's slow)

@Vanlen: have you tried to delete the complete repertory of Fpse, after having uninstalled it?

No I don't. I have tried to found. What is the name of the repertory and where I fount it? Thanks

MrKaon
Primary Device: HTC One

Postby MrKaon » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:30 pm

Vanlen wrote:Hello all,

I have a problem with the app. I choose a bad bios and I have no other choice to kill the app for closing it. I dont have the posibility to change the bios so I have erased it. But now, I can't choose an another bios because the app crach directly when I lauch a game.

Donc j'ai un problème, j'ai mis un mauvais bios qui me fessait planté l'appli, c'est à dire que je n'arrivai pas a quitter l'appli, je devais tuer l'application. Du coup, même si je changeai dans le menu le bios, c'était l'ancien qui était pris en compte quand je relançais. Du coup, je me suis dit que j'allais supprimer le bios a problème et que j'allais pouvoir le changer en relançant. Mais maintenant, l'appli plante quand je souhaite lancer un jeu et je n'ai donc plus accès au menu pour changer le bios.
Y'a t'il un autre moyen de changer le bios? Car j'ai désinstallé et réinstaller l'appli, j'ai même effacé les cookies, mais rien a faire, l'appli plante toujours.
Pourrai t on avoir accessible immédiatement le menu quand on lance l'appli? Ca pourrai être très pratique.

Merci

go to application manager in your android phone and clear data for FPse

Vanlen

Postby Vanlen » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:56 pm

MrKaon wrote:
Vanlen wrote:Hello all,

Merci

go to application manager in your android phone and clear data for FPse

I have already do that, but it change nothing. Allways the same bios.

Return to “News”