Fpse for Android News

rincewind
Primary Device: droid x
Operating System: none
ROM: stock

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby rincewind » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:53 am

First things first.... Schtruck..... YOU ROCK!! Incredible job you've been doing on this app.
Only problem I have and I've noticed a few other people do too is during battles in ff7, the enemy select is off. The hand is pixellated and frozen on the left side of the battle screen. And no matter which enemy you select, it remains frozen (thus I'm not able to know which enemy I've selected). If you could find a moment to address that, if greatly appreciate it. Plain ordinary droid x here. Thanks

ms_green
Primary Device: HTC Legend
ROM: Stock Froyo 2.2 (with HTC Sense)

Postby ms_green » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:03 am

I've found another bug in final fantasy 8:
When you're on the world map and try to enter a garden (the school theyre attending), the screen turns black but the music keeps playing. The emulator doesn't crash, because you still can access the menu and change the game.

Poawnm33
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: galaxy s

Postby Poawnm33 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:18 am

Hey Schtruck is this going to be available for android 2.1? please answer this because theres still a lot of people stuck on 2.1 even after being rooted and we really want this, thanks.

artlan
Primary Device: HTC EVO 4G
Operating System: Windows 7 Pro 64bit
ROM: Fresh Rom

Postby artlan » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:24 am

Poawnm33 wrote:Hey Schtruck is this going to be available for android 2.1? please answer this because theres still a lot of people stuck on 2.1 even after being rooted and we really want this, thanks.

this was answered 1 page back, half way up, in a post by LouCipher

elgrego
Primary Device: HTC HD2 (Desire HD)
Operating System: Android
ROM: RAFDROID HD 3.0

Postby elgrego » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:49 am

i900frenchaddict wrote:If I'm right, A and B don't appear on the screen but must be assignated to a hardware button of your phone.

With latest update, I have much better results playing GT2 (full speed this time!) and tekken 3 is faster too, with music this time, choppy, but music anyway, from my pocketIso compressed roms!

Boost mode now works, it still sometimes kick me out back to Android homescreen, but it tends to work most of the time.

Nice!

I now feel the "sticky multitouch" thing too, especially in racing games, the car keeps on turning after I've released the button

Hi mate, any chance you could list your setup as we play the same games with different amounts of success.

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:09 am

about the Gingerbread 2.3.2, i just checked the CyanogenMod 7 MCCM GB V1.8 Stable BASE ON Android 2.3.2 ,

and it works .

First time i had a black screen, but after pressing home and restarting, it worked.

Hedge
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Motorola Milestone
Operating System: 2.2 Froyo
ROM: Miui

Postby Hedge » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:12 am

What's with the empty menu for people using the MIUI-rom?

elgrego
Primary Device: HTC HD2 (Desire HD)
Operating System: Android
ROM: RAFDROID HD 3.0

Postby elgrego » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:19 am

Any suggestions for the black screen on the menus ie. gt2?

RippeR
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S I9000 @1.3GHz
Operating System: Had TouchHD (6.1)
ROM: Stock/Coocked

Postby RippeR » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:31 am

@Hedge - you wont propably have fast fix on that, coz nobody here except u have MIUI rom. And please, stop posting that picture over and over and over. If u want - make url to that, but dont post it all the time. If u use phone u lose much data for it :|

@up - dunno if helps but try no frameskip?

As for 0.10.2 i havn't that bug with savestates so... ;) But thanks anyway ;) You really are best single-person (as for coding) dev out there :)

Bugs:
- GTA2 sometimes cars dont have proper textures, instead black-white checkboard or something (quick and moving on cars, will try to make SS or vid if I find something to do it with)

Features:
- FPS counter :) would really help :D and new toy to benchmark our CPU since GPU propably not working anyway (at least anyway more than just displaying)
- Debug mode (log to file, would help u very much propably), if u want
- Possibility to close actuall game, but not closing EMU. Now u have to cose emu, open it again and then u can change game to another :|
- Disable audio if u want

:)

amitambika
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HD2
Operating System: 6.5
ROM: 1.43

Postby amitambika » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:34 am

schtruck wrote:about the Gingerbread 2.3.2, i just checked the CyanogenMod 7 MCCM GB V1.8 Stable BASE ON Android 2.3.2 ,

and it works .

First time i had a black screen, but after pressing home and restarting, it worked.

That is very surprising as I am using the same ROM but the 1.7 SD card version

Return to “News”