View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 6064 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 607  Next
 Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback 

Primary Device: Galaxy S
Post Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback
Now its possible to change bios... but in system "boost mode" is allways off after restart (even if it was on).
And in Input options now its possible to set all keys, but if i dissable overlay it appears again after restart.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:08 am

Primary Device: driod 2 global
thanks for the continued updates and fixes, great support,
keep up the great work I think i can speak for everyone when I say
THANKS!

Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:27 am

Primary Device: Droid X, Sony Tablet S
Operating System: Android 2.2.1
ROM: Liberty 1.5 Rooted 1.3 Ghz
Activating boost mode no longer results in force close.
But unsure if it works since I'll activate it, close settings, go right back into settings, and it'll show as off. Whether it's on and just shows as off, I have no idea.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:33 am

Primary Device: droidx
What is boost mode even supposed to do?

Also where are the memory card files by default? It looks to me like they are in the phones internal memory and can't be accessed without root. I'd like to copy my memory cards to my computer, please implement moving the data to sd card.

Last edited by yams on Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:42 am

Primary Device: HTC Evo
Like that one gentleman said, I think his name was Something Nine (Sorry mate, lol) anyway, I can't wait for that bug fix to be squashed, I run an HTC Evo and I cannot play games in landscape because my "Input > Touchscreen" menu constantly force closes. But I feel like there's a lot of bugs going around so I'm not trying to complain. I think this emulator is great, I just bought it a few hours ago and sent my bug reports. So thanks again, I love it.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:20 am

Primary Device: HTC EVO 4G
Operating System: Windows 7 Pro 64bit
ROM: Fresh Rom
fpse jin wrote:
Like that one gentleman said, I think his name was Something Nine (Sorry mate, lol) anyway, I can't wait for that bug fix to be squashed, I run an HTC Evo and I cannot play games in landscape because my "Input > Touchscreen" menu constantly force closes. But I feel like there's a lot of bugs going around so I'm not trying to complain. I think this emulator is great, I just bought it a few hours ago and sent my bug reports. So thanks again, I love it.

Out of curiosity, what Rom are you using on your Evo? I haven't had a single FC yet and I've fiddled with just about every setting I can (including the touchscreen ones)

Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:43 am

Primary Device: HTC Evo
artlan wrote:
fpse jin wrote:

Out of curiosity, what Rom are you using on your Evo? I haven't had a single FC yet and I've fiddled with just about every setting I can (including the touchscreen ones)

I am using Cyanogen 6.1 sir. Dude if it's my ROM I'll cry because I like it a lot.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:09 am

Primary Device: tmobile LG G2x
Operating System: Android 2.2
ROM: stock
Hi, loving fpse on android. Great work.

Is there a problem with audio tracks that were compressed with pocket iso?
Most of my games are like this and the music plays fine in fpsece but not on android.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:18 am
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: HTC EVO
ROM: CyanogenMod 6.1.2
fpse jin wrote:
artlan wrote:
fpse jin wrote:

I am using Cyanogen 6.1 sir. Dude if it's my ROM I'll cry because I like it a lot.

Well I think that confirms it for me. I have an EVO running CyanogenMod 6.1.2 and get the forcecloses on touchscreen as well. You can still use a wiimote in landscape mode at least until the bug gets fixed but unfortunately still have visible onscreen buttons.

Its kinda ironic to me though because the wiimote was my biggest motivator to get Cyanogen in the first place!

Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:32 am

Primary Device: HTC Incredible
Ever since I updated to .10 the cinematic cut-scenes freeze up on me in FFviii... is there a way to revert back to a previous version?

NVM... I must have been running out of memory... turned off the phone and restarted after a few minutes and it worked again...

Last edited by xenkw0n on Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 6064 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 607  Next