Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

linxbek
Primary Device: Galaxy S

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby linxbek » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:08 am

Now its possible to change bios... but in system "boost mode" is allways off after restart (even if it was on).
And in Input options now its possible to set all keys, but if i dissable overlay it appears again after restart.

rianshima
Primary Device: driod 2 global

Postby rianshima » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:27 am

thanks for the continued updates and fixes, great support,
keep up the great work I think i can speak for everyone when I say
THANKS!

xaviorffviii
Primary Device: Droid X, Sony Tablet S
Operating System: Android 2.2.1
ROM: Liberty 1.5 Rooted 1.3 Ghz

Postby xaviorffviii » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:33 am

Activating boost mode no longer results in force close.
But unsure if it works since I'll activate it, close settings, go right back into settings, and it'll show as off. Whether it's on and just shows as off, I have no idea.

yams
Primary Device: droidx

Postby yams » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:42 am

What is boost mode even supposed to do?

Also where are the memory card files by default? It looks to me like they are in the phones internal memory and can't be accessed without root. I'd like to copy my memory cards to my computer, please implement moving the data to sd card.
Last edited by yams on Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

fpse jin
Primary Device: HTC Evo

Postby fpse jin » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:20 am

Like that one gentleman said, I think his name was Something Nine (Sorry mate, lol) anyway, I can't wait for that bug fix to be squashed, I run an HTC Evo and I cannot play games in landscape because my "Input > Touchscreen" menu constantly force closes. But I feel like there's a lot of bugs going around so I'm not trying to complain. I think this emulator is great, I just bought it a few hours ago and sent my bug reports. So thanks again, I love it.

artlan
Primary Device: HTC EVO 4G
Operating System: Windows 7 Pro 64bit
ROM: Fresh Rom

Postby artlan » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:43 am

fpse jin wrote:Like that one gentleman said, I think his name was Something Nine (Sorry mate, lol) anyway, I can't wait for that bug fix to be squashed, I run an HTC Evo and I cannot play games in landscape because my "Input > Touchscreen" menu constantly force closes. But I feel like there's a lot of bugs going around so I'm not trying to complain. I think this emulator is great, I just bought it a few hours ago and sent my bug reports. So thanks again, I love it.

Out of curiosity, what Rom are you using on your Evo? I haven't had a single FC yet and I've fiddled with just about every setting I can (including the touchscreen ones)

fpse jin
Primary Device: HTC Evo

Postby fpse jin » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:09 am

artlan wrote:
fpse jin wrote:Like that one gentleman said, I think his name was Something Nine (Sorry mate, lol) anyway, I can't wait for that bug fix to be squashed, I run an HTC Evo and I cannot play games in landscape because my "Input > Touchscreen" menu constantly force closes. But I feel like there's a lot of bugs going around so I'm not trying to complain. I think this emulator is great, I just bought it a few hours ago and sent my bug reports. So thanks again, I love it.

Out of curiosity, what Rom are you using on your Evo? I haven't had a single FC yet and I've fiddled with just about every setting I can (including the touchscreen ones)

I am using Cyanogen 6.1 sir. Dude if it's my ROM I'll cry because I like it a lot.

fyatwyrio
Primary Device: tmobile LG G2x
Operating System: Android 2.2
ROM: stock

Postby fyatwyrio » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:18 am

Hi, loving fpse on android. Great work.

Is there a problem with audio tracks that were compressed with pocket iso?
Most of my games are like this and the music plays fine in fpsece but not on android.

Morcus
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HTC EVO
ROM: CyanogenMod 6.1.2

Postby Morcus » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:32 am

fpse jin wrote:
artlan wrote:

I am using Cyanogen 6.1 sir. Dude if it's my ROM I'll cry because I like it a lot.

Well I think that confirms it for me. I have an EVO running CyanogenMod 6.1.2 and get the forcecloses on touchscreen as well. You can still use a wiimote in landscape mode at least until the bug gets fixed but unfortunately still have visible onscreen buttons.

Its kinda ironic to me though because the wiimote was my biggest motivator to get Cyanogen in the first place!

xenkw0n
Primary Device: HTC Incredible

Postby xenkw0n » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:35 am

Ever since I updated to .10 the cinematic cut-scenes freeze up on me in FFviii... is there a way to revert back to a previous version?

NVM... I must have been running out of memory... turned off the phone and restarted after a few minutes and it worked again...
Last edited by xenkw0n on Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “News”