View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6064 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 607  Next
 Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback 

Primary Device: lg gt540
Post Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback
HI,

It works on Lg gt540 under custom rom 2.3.2 (does not work on android 2.1 of course) however you can't choose Bios file so it will not allow to save. The program crashes when choosing a bios file but works fine in non-bios mode. The same problem on lg Optimus one.

PS: I'd love to buy Fpse but can't find it on market for lg gt540.

Thank you for great work.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:25 pm
Global Moderator

Primary Device: HTC HD 2 (Leo)
Operating System: 6.5.X (5.2.23549)
ROM: Miri HD2 6.5.X V10
whatevaUsay wrote:
Hey, is it even possible to set multi-keys and g-sensor? Or am I missing something?

I've tried multi-keys with no joy.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:38 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Samsung GT I9000
This is the first app I have EVER paid for from marketplace,

I have read a few posts of people with Galaxy S devices who have it working, but my GT I9000 (Vibrant) Just boots me back to my home screen when I try to load the scph1001.bin, so I am a little dissapointed as my 15 minutes is up, help?

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:46 pm

Primary Device: lg gt540
hungle2t wrote:
This is the first app I have EVER paid for from marketplace,

I have read a few posts of people with Galaxy S devices who have it working, but my GT I9000 (Vibrant) Just boots me back to my home screen when I try to load the scph1001.bin, so I am a little dissapointed as my 15 minutes is up, help?

Try to load the game first, you'll see if it works at all, then choose a bios image.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:47 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Samsung GT I9000
Same thing, try to load the game.bin and it kicks me to home screen again

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:53 pm

Primary Device: HTC Incredible
The game is working almost flawlessly for me with my HTC Incredible.

FFVIII, Framelimiter on w/ Frameskip set to 30... And all overlays on, spusync off, landscape mode.

Also, anyone who previously used psx4droid and used the emulated 'memory card' can simply rename the .mcr file to .mcd and locate the memory card file in Fpse settings... worked for me at least.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:02 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: HTC EVO 4G
Memory Card Help (Tips):

http://moberg-dybdal.dk/psxge/

*Scroll down to the bottom to download the memory card converter program.

Coming from psx4droid I was worried that my saves would not convert over to fpse. Using the program mentioned above, it is extremely simple. Run the program, open the "mcd001.mcr" or "mcd002.mcr" file that you obtained from your ".psx4droid" extension on your sd card, and it should display individual game saves (listed). Now the simple part: File - Save As. Change the file type to "mcd" and save (I chose to keep the same name "mcd001"). Now you can create a "Saves" folder within your "FPSE" or "PSX" extension or where ever you keep your roms and can place these newly created mcd files into it. Run FPSE on your phone, start a game, hit settings, system settings, scroll down to your memory cards, click it, then lead it to the corresponding memory card save you just put on your sd card (Hint: in the "Saves" folder ;) ). Do this with both cards and then be sure to save your config settings so it always connects these extensions. Load your game and load your save!

*EDIT* Confirmed above is that you can simply rename the old psx4droid memory card files and it will work. Or you can do it this long way lol. Maybe this converter will help others though.

I've been following (lurking in the shadows lol) updates for this emulator since "Justin" first posted over on the androidemu.com forums. Great app and can only get better! Remember, this is day one and it's already better than that other emulator ;)

Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:06 pm

Primary Device: driod 2 global
Just wanted to say amazing app so far, some slow downs here or there but overall im very happy
Im new to this program so I was wondering something about the save states.

When you make a save state it would be cool if it made the name of the game or something in the slot you saved it to. It just remains as the word Save state slot 1

Anyways keep up the awesome work
Glad I purchased.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:15 pm

Primary Device: Galaxy S
i have same problem here (galaxy s)/ There is no way to save another bios exept default. So i cant save and load games.
I even tryied to start game first, than i choose system-bios. after i select bios it reqires to reboot emu. after that i still see default options with old bios.
Or sometimes the game just dont start (after changing bios)that к crashing.after that i see default bios again....I have tryied more than 10 games.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:19 pm

Primary Device: HTC Incredible
Yeah I was surprised no one posted about the memory card file extensions yet. I didn't try pajankle's app but I have tried simply renaming them. Seems to just be an extension difference... it works. Rename to .mcd

Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6064 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 607  Next