Front Mission 3

If you have a problem with a particular game, post it in here.
doubleJ
Primary Device: Samsung Omnia i910
Operating System: 6.1
ROM: dc22

Front Mission 3

Postby doubleJ » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:25 pm

I'm not sure if this problem is with Front Mission 3 alone, as I haven't tried more than one save with any other game.
At random times, my save game will get corrupted. Thankfully, I save twice at each point. I can resave over the corrupted save and it will load just fine.
Front Mission 3 allows a regular game save and a battle save and both types have given corruption issues. I haven't tried opening the corrupted save with epsxe, yet, although I'll try it.
JJ

peeewee
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: hd2
Operating System: 6.5
ROM: elegancia rom

front mission 3 wont work?

Postby peeewee » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:54 pm

tried front mission 3 in the free version and the game just crashes after 5 mins in the game.. or am i missing something help pls

nkcell
Primary Device: HTC Touch Pro 2

Re: Front Mission 3

Postby nkcell » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:25 pm

For me, it crashes straight at beginning... :cry:

Just "Now loading", then freezes 2 second later.

:evil:

karazjo
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy Y
Operating System: Android 2.3.6

Re: Front Mission 3

Postby karazjo » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:22 pm

Hi guys, first post here...
Recently got FPse on my Galaxy Y, and started replaying FM3.
After some setup trial and error, I am able to play the game at great FPS with no errors, using the software GPU plugin. My only problem is the music: I have set frameskip to 50 and it still lags and, worse, goes off tempo. Sound effects are ok, spot on with animations and button presses. So I want to know if you know a way to disable JUST music for the game. I love playing it while communting with my own mp3s on the background, but I would love to retain the sound effects...

The option menu from within the game doesn´t offer to mute music, is there a way to do it within FPse? Anybody knows how to edit the ISO to remove/mute it?

Thanks in advance!

Return to “Game-Specific Help”