mundinoemi wrote:how could i do this?
I made the donation 2 weeks ago
I dont think they have a new version already
- Fix for WM2003 and 2003SE, now FpseCE run on those devices
- Now FpseCE is a Task!! it can be reloaded and Killed via the task manager
- Recompiler buffer resized to 4mb! was sized to 3, and somes games crashed, like Colin Mc Rallye 2
- Somes Armv6 optimisations, to set them, add ArmCoreV6=on into ini file.
- Fix for Hardware key assignement (Asus A620 IE)
- FpseCE has changed to 0.11
- New global timing to be close to a true Psone, games are faster, smoother and more playable!
- Compatibility is lot higher due to this new timing.
- Added New menu to assign Icons to games shortcut, this will let you change main exe icon and Games directory Icon on Device >= WM6.0
- Added new video driver, Direct3D. a device with Direct3D hardware acceleration is necessary to get good speed.
- Added New external GPU plugin (a port of the Dr Hell plugin for PC), this one work perfectly, it has no color inversion problem, but is slower than GPUsoft (the internal GPU plugin). i will spread source code shortly.
- Fixed many bugs since previous version...
- Function to boost games has been implemented preliminary, you have to set Flag0=80 into gamelist.ini for the game you want to boost. (this function has to be used only if necessary, and won't work for all games, a next version will propose different level of boost to avoid such problem)