View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 [SKINS] makes87's D-pads, button layout, extras (WVGA) 
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: TMOUS HD2
Operating System: 6.5
ROM: Stock
Post [SKINS] makes87's D-pads, button layout, extras (WVGA)
I was going to finish this project, and make the given styles for every resolution available, but the processing for so many resolutions is a pain in the ass, and on top of that the icon bank doesn't allow room to fit everything comfortably. So, with that note I am hoping that anyone interested would like to finish the project for me. Please feel free to use these as a template or edit them into your own creations. Just be sure to share them with the rest of us if they are worth using! I've attached some snapshots of some of the included items. Also notice that these pads are made to avoid clipping on the screen edges, hooray!

I am not sure which exact category these pads full under, but I believe the first pad is PAL and the second one is NTSC, so these two should cover plenty of titles without ugly stretching. Please let me know what you think, enjoy.

I must also note that there are slight modifications to the arcade pad by Bumba, which is a great addition to any overlay collection. Check out the original here: http://www.fpsece.net/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=965

Attachments:
makes87 overlays.rar [8.39 KiB]
Downloaded 219 times
Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]