View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:29 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Problem with buttons.... 
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Htc-hd2
Operating System: 6.5
ROM: 1.6
Post Problem with buttons....
My buttons/pad is not working!:/ NOthing responding I wachted all movies how do it but it's not works :/. Need Backup :)
I've got HTC HD2

Thu May 13, 2010 6:27 pm
Global Moderator

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505)
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2
Post Re: Problem with buttons....
Some additional information might be nice. What game are you playing? What control method have you been using (pad widgets, on-screen icons, portrait pad)? What controller type do you have set (digital, analog, GunCon)? And finally, are you in stylus mode, button mode or G-Sensor mode?

Platinum trophies: Uncharted, MW2, Uncharted 2, Resi 5, AC II, Fallout 3, Batman: AA, CoD: WaW, BlOps, FFXIII, BioShock, L.A. Noire, Deus Ex: HR, Uncharted 3, Heavy Rain, Batman: AC, inFAMOUS 2, The Walking Dead, Virtue's Last Reward, Borderlands

Thu May 13, 2010 6:43 pm
Fresh Fish

Ok. :P So I'm playing Tekken 3.(try to).I try Pad widgets, on-screen icons, portrait pad but nothing works. Analog. Stylus mode, button mode and G-Sensor mode doesn't work. I'm not good at it. Perhaps I've done smothing wrong.

Thu May 13, 2010 6:49 pm
Global Moderator

Read the readme or the "complete how-to guide" or both! The readme is easy enough to find. and the how-to guide can be found by clicking the link in phaedrus nine or KowboyBebop's signatures. And don't double-post.

Platinum trophies: Uncharted, MW2, Uncharted 2, Resi 5, AC II, Fallout 3, Batman: AA, CoD: WaW, BlOps, FFXIII, BioShock, L.A. Noire, Deus Ex: HR, Uncharted 3, Heavy Rain, Batman: AC, inFAMOUS 2, The Walking Dead, Virtue's Last Reward, Borderlands

Thu May 13, 2010 7:46 pm
Fresh Fish

OK. But I red it.

Thu May 13, 2010 7:58 pm
Global Moderator

First, I want you to uninstall the program. Make sure you manually delete the CFG folder when it's done. Also backup your MEMCARDS and BIOS folders if you like.

Re-install the free version. Then install the supporter version (if you have it). At this point you can put your BIOS and MEMCARDS folders back where they belong.

Get SimonMallion's 1.06 skin and copy the contents to /FpseCE/SKINS. Overwrite all existing files when it asks you.

OK, for Tekken 3, you'll probably be wanting to use the digital pad. On the main menu, you are able to change the pad type between digital, analog and GunCon. Make sure it is set to digital. The button is toward the left of the screen and the top controller is the digital one.

Now, go into the on-screen menu. You can tap on the icons that look like control pads to place them on the screen. If you want start, select, L1, etc. you can place them on the grid with relative ease.

You should be set.

If you are still having problems after this, remove everything from your phone that has anything to do with FpseCE, except the BIOS, games and memory cards. Install the program as usual, then install KowboyBebop's HD2 pack.

Fri May 14, 2010 12:07 am
Fresh Fish

Tekken 3 was problem. I instaled Dragon ball and i see buttons :) close :)

Fri May 14, 2010 5:32 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 7 posts ]