View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 238 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 24  Next
 HD2 [FAQ'n'Pack] Beginner Guide + New All-in-1 Pack 
Guru

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: 6.5.X
ROM: Laurentius26 HD2 [LEO] V3 WWE Ultimate serie
Post Re: HD2 [FAQ'n'Pack] Beginner Guide + HD2 optimized Pack v5.
hi grimreaperlsd,
Do yoiu have a supporter version? Are you sure the square is not anywhere stickied? Are you using HW button mode?

HolyShit! It's BeefSupreme!

Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:19 am

Primary Device: HD2
ROM: KUMARS!
Hi KB,

yes i have the supporter version, im using the default settings of your ini files from version pack 5.1. im pretty sure its stickied, im using the mode that has picture of HD2 with the triangle square x and O buttons on the screen img.

Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:10 pm
Guru

ROM: Laurentius26 HD2 [LEO] V3 WWE Ultimate serie
Well it doenst matter if its stickied or not as it seems. And everything looks good on your side. I wonder whats going on then =/

HolyShit! It's BeefSupreme!

Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:03 pm

Actually im trying this with castlevania sotn and square should make the guy swing his sword. The only time it works is in game when the button overlays of the dpad ini overlap eachother, ex: the square button and the right direction button are almost on top of eachother......do you have any idea why it stretched the d pad overlays in some games? and sometimes just in some scenes like if a fmv is playing or something...

Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:31 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: htc hd2
Operating System: 6.5.3
ROM: stock
Well I donated Thursday morning. No link to the supporter version yet. I don't know what else to do.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:21 pm

Update: it seems i'm only having an issue when using the PSPGO overlays.....the square onscreen button doesn't work, maybe its not mapped or stickied correctly....

Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:27 pm

Operating System: WM 6.5.5
ROM: Energy ROM / July 1 / 23569
grimreaperlsd wrote:
Update: it seems i'm only having an issue when using the PSPGO overlays.....the square onscreen button doesn't work, maybe its not mapped or stickied correctly....

I can confirm that. Have the exactly same issue with PSP pad, so it's not only you. The pad is strangely stretched and the pads are overlaping (right arrow with square button).

Also everytime i choose the wheel pad (it's every single round i make while choosing pads), my phone freezes and the only solution is to use the hw reset button. Does anyone have the same issue?
I'm not using it anyway, so i just deleted corresponding files from skins folder, but maybe some other people have the same issue and therefore is should be reported in order to solve that :)

EDIT: The wheel issue solved. I changed ROM to latest energy rom (previously xannytech evo 1.4) and now it works fine. The PSP pad glitch still remains though..

Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:00 pm
Profile ICQ

Primary Device: tmobile LG G2x
Operating System: Android 2.2
Hi, is there a trick to get the settings button to work? Every thing else seems to work ok. Nothing happens at all when I press the button. I'm using the supporter version with the 5.1 pack. Thanks.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:55 am

Operating System: WM 6.5.5
ROM: Energy ROM / July 1 / 23569
fyatwyrio wrote:
Hi, is there a trick to get the settings button to work? Every thing else seems to work ok. Nothing happens at all when I press the button. I'm using the supporter version with the 5.1 pack. Thanks.

You don't have to do anything, it's supposed to work by itself. Are you sure you have the lates version? Schtruck stopped to send them via email and you have to request them manually on this page http://fpsece.net/request.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:26 pm
Profile ICQ

Primary Device: tmobile LG G2x
Operating System: Android 2.2
I have the supporter version of 0.10 I received when I donated a few weeks ago. Is there a newer version? Thanks.

xZdenis wrote:
fyatwyrio wrote:

You don't have to do anything, it's supposed to work by itself. Are you sure you have the lates version? Schtruck stopped to send them via email and you have to request them manually on this page http://fpsece.net/request.

Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 238 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 24  Next