View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Supremely N00b Question 
Guru

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: 6.5.X
ROM: Laurentius26 HD2 [LEO] V3 WWE Ultimate serie
Post Re: Supremely N00b Question
Well If I understood correctly, he have no HLE problem. He just wanted to turn it off while it was turned off the whole time. Just multitouch is broken, probably doing something the wrong way =)

Anyway brunswick please report on progress.

HolyShit! It's BeefSupreme!

Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:34 pm

Operating System: 6.5
ROM: 1.43.405.1
hey guys thanks for keeping this thread alive. I would like to ensure you that I had read all there pages in the multi touch thread and not simply lazy, just I font understand some things. anyway im pretty sure ive tried every thing.. you were right there was no issue with the hle thing. ive tried adding the various fields into my ini, reinstalling, deleting game specific ini's...

kowboy you mentioned something about sliding overlays? sorry I didn't quite comprehend what you were trying to say? as far as im aware multi touch doesnt work in stylus mode, the x, square etc buttons do work if that's what youre asking?

oh and kowboy, I don't mind being called stupid, flame away pal!

cheers.

Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:54 pm
Global Moderator

Primary Device: HTC HD 2 (Leo)
Operating System: 6.5.X (5.2.23549)
ROM: Miri HD2 6.5.X V10
Right, first of all delete all game specific config files.
Then, replace your fpse.ini with the one i've posted.
Ensure you have a BIOS in the BIOS folder (though not required for multitouch)
Open a game and test multitouch.

Also, there used to be an issue with multitouch if HTC Album was open. But I'm sure that fpsece closes it automatically now. Either way, check that aswell. If it's open, close it via task manager.

Attachments:
fpse.rar [1.34 KiB]
Downloaded 87 times

Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:29 pm
Guru

brunswick: The thing is that NonHD2 users who have no multitouch have a nice feature.
What it does is that if you touch a button and then slide (like yo uwere using stylus mode) it will do both action (press button and press direction button in which you slided). This was recently removed from HD version as it interfered with Multitouch. And btw multitouch now works in stylus mode too, quite well.
Also As I said, I didnt really call anyone idiot and I hope I wont have to =)

Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:30 pm
Fresh Fish

Operating System: Winmo 6.5
ROM: Duttys HG 1.5 WWE
hi everyone ,i jve just installed fpsce 0.10 free version on my leo , i ve set up everything , i mean the buttons and the analog is working but its working all the time , so i dont have to touch the analog button directly ,its working wherever i touch on the screen. I'm not sure its normal.
Sometimes the games crashes out(gran turismo 2) and don't know why...
Thanks a lot!
An hd2 owner:D

Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:33 pm
Guru

It is. Who knows? NP. KB

Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:39 pm

first of all thanks to the guys for helping me out, especially Phaedrus Nine for the patience with a n00b.
in the end I just downloaded kowboys optimized pack (which I didn't want to do) but multi touch seems to be working fine with it, so I guess I'll just stick with that ini rather than confuse matters further with a new ini. thnks again and i hope in time i can contribute to the forum as well, I'm sure I'll be able to understand the issues he noobs go through very well!

one last tiny tiny question, again apologies for not being in the exact right thread but it kind of follows on you see... anyway in kowboys pack, is there different skins, such as the one with the steering wheel etc, if so HOW do I activate them.

thanks again mate, I promise this is the last you'll hear from me!

Edit: acrually this is the last thing I am going say, how do you get gun con mode to work, whenever I try playing die hard trilogy, and put it in gun mode, the A and B buttons do nothing and can't press anywhere on the screen?

FINAL QUESTION EVER KOWBOY, DON'T WORRY!

Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:12 pm
Guru

brunswick: Ok thats it. I didnt really wanted to talk about these things in your thread about your problem, but see that only thing that makes me angry (more annoyed to be specific) is how you see me. Ofc that when you ahve problem and you are solving it you cna go totaly offtopic in the thread. Thats OK and nobody is angry for you about that. You couldnt know that its actualy multitouch Problem to begin with. And If you would go discuss your problem somewhere else it wouldnt make much sense. So I never even had any problem with your thread (and never said anything bad about it, I was kinda joking with both of you that I'm angry, cuz it went well with your discusion about me). So please reconsider your behavior toward me.

Also what's wrong with starting with my pack and then testing yourself? So why didnt you want it?
You now mean different PAD skin right? Thats easy. You go to "ONSCREEN KEYS" menu of FPSEce and in down left corner there are PAD controling buttons. Play with them. To change PAD type just tap "Next" in right softkey position.

About Die Hard Trilogy, I dont really know if its been fixed, but last time I herd it was different type of Guncom controller which couldt be emulated by FPSEce. Try other Shooting game. I personaly liked Time Crisis, it worked well (well at least a month ago).

Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:48 pm

hey kowboy, apologies if I came across rude.. I was joking too - the help you have given really is appreciated.

in regards to your pack, as a newbie I was reluctant to get it because I thought it would confuse me further and I just wanted to get multi touch working first before I started messing around with skins/pads etc, little did I know that it would make the whole process easier but you live and learn I guess.

and thanks for pointing me in the right direction for the other pads, I had used the standard one but didn't know how to change it... cheers mate, hope there's no hard feelings.

keep up the good work!

Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:02 am
Global Moderator

Primary Device: HTC HD 2 (Leo)
Operating System: 6.5.X (5.2.23549)
ROM: Miri HD2 6.5.X V10
I'm surprised you didn't try Kowboys pack already, it's excellent for beginners as it's all set up for you. So I guess it must of been an .ini problem. As for your guncon question, I think kowboy is right with regard to die hard trilogy, but also there was a bug reported lately about guncon mode. If you press at two points on the screen at once (if you're frantically firing) fpsece stops responding. So if you encounter that, it has been reported already. I know at least myself and one other person has reported it. I encountered it with Time Crisis:Project Titan.

Still, glad you got it all sorted. And for people who are struggling, download kowboys pack! Couldn't be easier.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next