Cim wrote:Well it's not big deal but I thought he maybe missed it. I was wondering if touch area is aligned with graphics or is 1px to the right... I was also confused because y=0 works, but x=0 doesn't. But if it is ment to be like that I'm ok with it.
I also found something that could be bug when editing menu10. [M10_COLOR_LINE] and [M10_COLOR_SELECT] is usable only for black and white color. For other codes you get unpredictable results (there is no way to set desired color).
I think I have figured out how to calculate colours for menu10:
1. Using your favourite paint package, select the colour you want and get it's value in hex (eg. '39E3FF')
2. Open a calculator and convert this hex number to binary (eg. '111001 11100011 11111111')
3. Make sure this binary number is 24 bits, if it isn't add some 0's to the beginning until it's 24 bits (eg. '00111001 11100011 11111111')
4. Now the tricky part, discard bits 6-8, 14-16, 22-24 from the binary number in 3. ('00111 11100 11111')
5. Convert the binary number back to decimal, and use this value in the menu10.ini file.