View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Breath of Fire III 

Primary Device: HTC Incredible / Omnia I910
ROM: CM7
Post Re: Problem with Breath of Fire 3 on HD 2
I have this problem too, posted in game specific section but no replys, guess have to post off topic to get response :D
just wanted to add this is not HD2 specific bug.

@phili, if you can, after screen goes black do ingame save, quit and reload, only workaround i found so far

Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:49 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: HD2
Operating System: Windows XP
ROM: Anja31
yeah, finally fixed it. Bought the supporter-Version and diasabled HLE in the ini-File. Now I can pass the loading-screen :)

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:59 pm
Global Moderator

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505)
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2
Therev wrote:
I have this problem too, posted in game specific section but no replys, guess have to post off topic to get response :D

If there's no reply; wait a little longer. It doesn't need to be posted elsewhere. That just makes work for me, having to move it to the right section. :x

Platinum trophies: Uncharted, MW2, Uncharted 2, Resi 5, AC II, Fallout 3, Batman: AA, CoD: WaW, BlOps, FFXIII, BioShock, L.A. Noire, Deus Ex: HR, Uncharted 3, Heavy Rain, Batman: AC, inFAMOUS 2, The Walking Dead, Virtue's Last Reward, Borderlands

Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:38 pm

Post Re: Breath of Fire III
CloudStrife86 wrote:
If there's no reply; wait a little longer. It doesn't need to be posted elsewhere. That just makes work for me, having to move it to the right section.

Don't worry Cloud I was only joking :) I am also one for a clean forum

Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:21 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: HD2
Operating System: Windows XP
ROM: Anja31
Still no one who fixed the healing-problem?
Its very annoying, because it comes out not even at healing herbs but on nearly every healing HP / MP sequence. Even with the newest FPSECE - Version (09.04.2010) I had no luck. Maybe this game needs to be patched or something? Cant believe I am the only one who wants this problem to be fixed.
I also tried the "new" options which became avaible out of the menu (Acceleration etc.) and tried to enable all fixes in game-specific .INI. Nothing helps =/

Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:14 pm

Unfortunatly no fix yet that i've seen:(
I've tried some different patches but to no luck
i had to the stop playing this game for these reasons, and started playing bof4

Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:28 pm

Primary Device: HTC HD Mini
Operating System: 6.5.3
ROM: 512 MB
I found using the original ISO instead of compressing gave me full speed 60fps on bof3 just thought id share that or am i compressing ISO's wrong?

Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:30 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: HTC Desire HD
Operating System: Android
Thought I'd raise this issue again- playing BoFIII on HTC desire HD and healing spells cause the screen to mostly blackout- anyone found any fixes for this?

Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:26 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: htc evo 4g
Operating System: android 2.3
ROM: cm7
Bump.
If this info is helpful to the devs, the glitch happens when HP is gained in combat through any item or healing spell. It is also not specific to device as it happens to me on my Evo.

I would love to be able to play this on this emulator as I dont really like the way it runs on the other one. Smoother gameplay is more important to me than better rendering. I am a paid supporter and I realize it is unrealistic to expect the developers to focus on a fix for each and every game, however this bug might exist in other games as well and finding the cause might create a solution to this and future related bugs.

Anyone have any ideas as to what might be causing this bug? If we could find out how the HP bars in bof3 work in combat maybe we can get one step closer to a solution.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:46 pm

Primary Device: Evo
Yeah, I have recently bought the app on the Android Market place and have been playing Breath of fire 3 as while and did not realize that there was a bug in the healing spells until I got to the area and tried to heal my people and the healing spell caused the screen to go black or green 90% of the time. Only once did I heal and it not cause it. I am running stock software on the HTC Evo. I think I may have to stop playing this one soon which is going to suck.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next