FpseCE Official Compatibility List

tony
Enthusiast
Primary Device: xperia play

Re: FpseCE Full compatibility-list

Postby tony » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:46 pm

thank you schtruck i did the oddeven fix in the chronocross cfg/ini file i will try your advice

can add - chocobo racing - working perfect on tg01 (i need to perfect my gsensor use tho)

EDIT i cant find
SPUsynSOund=on (or is this something i need to add to the patch in gamelist?)
Last edited by tony on Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PS3 - USEYOURFIST

Therev
Primary Device: HTC Incredible / Omnia I910
ROM: CM7

Postby Therev » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:00 pm

IMB NES emulator is working (v 1.3.2), the few games it tried are running slow, when i have more time will try different settings to see if will run faster :)

senatorpaulo

Postby senatorpaulo » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:19 pm

jamuk2004 wrote:
senatorpaulo wrote:I see Front Mission 3 as compatible however on my HD2 with Fpse v1.0 it freezes after the new game screen. I've tried 2 different roms and don't think that's the problem. Has anyone tried this?

This is really odd because FM3 crashed after the first test battle for me, I not sure what I did but now it doesnt?? So I have no idea why it crashes at new game screen for you? My config has no fixes checked and HLE is off so try that, if not then it may be your rom :)

I tried one more rom and it seems to have worked, it was crashing going into the video intro and now it's not, yay.

leadbelly

Postby leadbelly » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:43 pm

Q-Ball wrote:I know that its hard for newbies to find something on our board...
But as far as its a compatibility list, there shouldnt be questions about game performance, right? Its compatibility list.
Thanks for understanding.

i'm not sure what your point is exactly, but most compatibility lists i've seen state how well a game performs on the emu. the fps count for certain devices is also useful, don't get me wrong, but compatibility should also consist of how compatible a game is with the emu. whether the game runs without a problem. if there are known issues, you state them.

for people like me, who has a device that runs pretty much all games fullspeed, this would be quite helpful.

i900frenchaddict
Global Moderator
Primary Device: Galaxy Note 4

Postby i900frenchaddict » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:02 pm

Therev wrote:IMB NES emulator is working (v 1.3.2), the few games it tried are running slow, when i have more time will try different settings to see if will run faster :)

What is your device? It's running full speed on my Samsung Omnia (not to mention tg01 or HD2), but with wrong colors (not really disturning)

DamienPocketPlayers

Postby DamienPocketPlayers » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:06 am

How did you manage to get Resident Evil 1 running properly enough to add it to Yellow (Y)? :)

I tried it on my XDA Comet running at 624 Mhz and the Intro took me LONG to get through. Raising frameskip only messed the game up and i didnt see any chars during the initial cut scene. In game it was very slow as well and not playable at all, no matter what frameskip i used.

I also noticed Diablo is missing in your list. It ran quite playable on my XDA Comet with a frameskip of 5 without being to choppy, but the speech was missing when talking to anybody. Besides from that it works fine with all needed buttons mapped onscreen... :)

Q-Ball
Global Moderator
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)
Operating System: Android 6.0.1

Postby Q-Ball » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:04 am

leadbelly wrote:i'm not sure what your point is exactly, but most compatibility lists i've seen state how well a game performs on the emu. the fps count for certain devices is also useful, don't get me wrong, but compatibility should also consist of how compatible a game is with the emu. whether the game runs without a problem. if there are known issues, you state them.

for people like me, who has a device that runs pretty much all games fullspeed, this would be quite helpful.

Ok ok. You didnt understand me.
Q-Ball wrote:...there shouldnt be questions about game performance...

FpseCE Compatibility questions

senatorpaulo

Postby senatorpaulo » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:42 am

Just tested Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo, top and left side of screen is partially cut off. Tried diff roms with same result...

i900frenchaddict
Global Moderator
Primary Device: Galaxy Note 4

Postby i900frenchaddict » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:22 pm

DamienPocketPlayers wrote:How did you manage to get Resident Evil 1 running properly enough to add it to Yellow (Y)? :)

I tried it on my XDA Comet running at 624 Mhz and the Intro took me LONG to get through. Raising frameskip only messed the game up and i didnt see any chars during the initial cut scene. In game it was very slow as well and not playable at all, no matter what frameskip i used.

I also noticed Diablo is missing in your list. It ran quite playable on my XDA Comet with a frameskip of 5 without being to choppy, but the speech was missing when talking to anybody. Besides from that it works fine with all needed buttons mapped onscreen... :)

Compressed iso (with pocketIso) ? usually cutscenes are perfetc, even if the game is not full speed...
Or have you messed something with peopspu? Or HLE ?

Because it's full speed (or 48/50maxfps, pal version) on my samsung omnia, without any particular fix or patch for this game...

Any difference when XA sounds are off?

neodoughnut
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: 6.5

Postby neodoughnut » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:32 pm

Many thanks to those who answered my last post. The individual .ini's for each game work fine when used with the shortcuts.

I have one more question regarding compatibility.

I try to run Metal Gear Solid, and I have followed all the tips including adding the following

LastSPU=peopspu109.dll

RunSPUsync=on
UseOtherMDEC=on

and have even gone through the the whole of the fpse.ini and changed all the options, but the sound remains distorted and when I try to create a new game the graphics are also distorted on the codec radio.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Return to “Tutorials”