View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:27 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 713 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 72  Next
 [02/10/2009] Latest news 
Site Admin

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66
Post Re: Lasts News from 2009/10/02
hi everybody,

here i hope are lasts news before soon release.

Cysign and Almighty were very busy with their work and Cysign Told me he will make something this week end, and i think Almighty will finish soon his work on Skins.

About FpseCE, i have tried Packaging into CAB file, i did many test and this seem to work ok, i just wait for a new ICON from Almighty too.
I have updated my TG01 to WM6.5 and this has let me found new small problems and i fixed them.

SITE + SKINS is just what is missing to release FpseCE 0.10.

Schtruck.

Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:04 am
Profile ICQ WWW

greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat man!! hope it will not take more than 1 week ;)

Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:13 am
Global Moderator

Primary Device: Galaxy Note 2/ HTCs
Good news!

Hopefully Schtruck has got a TG01.

I don't have one anymore :cry:

Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:29 am
Profile WWW

Omnia II ???

Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:50 am
Global Moderator

Primary Device: Galaxy Note 2/ HTCs
Omnia II will run really well, I would bet a lot on it.

As for me, my handbag was stolen, during a school trip with my young pupils, in Paris,that's why I lost, beside other expensive items (camera, all my papers, etc) my TG01.
The insurance won't cover enough, and I'm just a teacher with a teacher salary.......

Now I'm sad to be temporarly back to my poor Omnia 1, slow, tiny screen, that's why I lost a lot of my motivation and can't help as much as I would :cry:

...and my TG01 was stolen the day WinMo 6.5 update for TG01 was availiable, I think I'll turn crazy!

Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:28 am
Profile WWW

i900frenchaddict wrote:

As for me, my handbag was stolen, during a school trip with my young pupils, in Paris,that's why I lost, beside other expensive items (camera, all my papers, etc) my TG01.
The insurance won't cover enough, and I'm just a teacher with a teacher salary.......

Now I'm sad to be temporarly back to my poor Omnia 1, slow, tiny screen, that's why I lost a lot of my motivation and can't help as much as I would :cry:

...and my TG01 was stolen the day WinMo 6.5 update for TG01 was availiable, I think I'll turn crazy!

:shock:
I'm sorry to hear it i900frenchaddict :cry:
Hope next time you will get HD 2 or better one....
If I were you may be I could be mad :(

Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:49 am
Fresh Fish

Oh man! I'v been waiting for this since I heard this exist. I don't even have a windows mobile phone yet. :D But as soon as I get money for HD2, my iphone have to make some space for that enormous beast. Multi-touch + 4,3 screen + fpsece with on-screen buttons will be awesome!

Btw, my first post here. :) Greetings from Finland, and Schtruck and LDChen, thanks a lot because of your hard work!

Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:33 pm
Global Moderator

Primary Device: Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini pro
Operating System: Android 2.3.2
i900frenchaddict wrote:

Oh man, sorry to hear that!
How can they do it?
schtruck wrote:
...About FpseCE, i have tried Packaging into CAB file, i did many test and this seem to work ok, i just wait for a new ICON from Almighty too.
I have updated my TG01 to WM6.5 and this has let me found new small problems and i fixed them.

Yaay! Thats really a good news, nice to hear that everything OK.
Hey, Cysign and Almighty where are you? ;)

Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:44 pm
Global Moderator

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505)
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2
I cannot understand why some people think and act the way they do. Why would you steal from someone?
This isn't the same thing, but I had my car keyed two weeks ago, and all I can think is that I'd never, EVER, consider doing something like that to someone.
It's like they say in Pulp Fiction: "They should be f***ing killed! No trial, no jury, straight to execution!" :x

Platinum trophies: Uncharted, MW2, Uncharted 2, Resi 5, AC II, Fallout 3, Batman: AA, CoD: WaW, BlOps, FFXIII, BioShock, L.A. Noire, Deus Ex: HR, Uncharted 3, Heavy Rain, Batman: AC, inFAMOUS 2, The Walking Dead, Virtue's Last Reward, Borderlands

Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:06 pm
Guru

Primary Device: Touch Pro 2 (Tilt 2)
Operating System: build 21887 6.5
ROM: Josh's PerfectBlack 1.7-FINAL
schtruck wrote:
here i hope are lasts news before soon release.

About FpseCE, i have tried Packaging into CAB file, i did many test and this seem to work ok, i just wait for a new ICON from Almighty too.

Great news Schtruck. Thanks for keeping us updated! Glad to know the CAB file is going well and you fixed some small problems for Windows Mobile 6.5. That is what I am currently running on my Touch Pro.

i900frenchaddict wrote:
As for me, my handbag was stolen

That really sucks frenchaddict. Did someone forcefully take it from you? Or did you turn around and it was gone? The worst part is not being able to replace all your personal items. I hope everything works out OK.

Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:07 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 713 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 72  Next