[02/10/2009] Latest news

News of updates to FpseCE will posted here
sailorlog
Junior Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:09 pm

Re: Lasts News from 2009/10/02

Postby sailorlog » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:03 am

Q-Ball wrote:http://www.engadget.com/2009/02/19/stantums-mind-blowing-multitouch-interface-on-video/


in resistive touchscreen? what strange

User avatar
i900frenchaddict
Global Moderator
Posts: 2114
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:47 am
Primary Device: Galaxy Note 2/ HTCs
Location: France
Contact:

Re: Lasts News from 2009/10/02

Postby i900frenchaddict » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:09 pm

The very last morphgear meant for the HD2, at XDA, works great with sound on my TG01, what the previous versions couldn't do.

So everybody, have fun and good times for X-mas with family and friends, you can go back to real life until Monday (people from your family will surely appreciate not to see you playing on your phone for the whome X-mas dinner lool)

tony
Addict
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:58 pm
Primary Device: xperia play

Re: Lasts News from 2009/10/02

Postby tony » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:51 pm

i900frenchaddict wrote:The very last morphgear meant for the HD2, at XDA, works great with sound on my TG01, what the previous versions couldn't do.

So everybody, have fun and good times for X-mas with family and friends, you can go back to real life until Monday (people from your family will surely appreciate not to see you playing on your phone for the whome X-mas dinner lool)


http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=593464 is it this one


OMG FPSECE10 IS OUT LIKE THE NEW SITE :P

o i900frenchaddict was watching your vids last night and wondered if you have the stand with your tg01 looks like you dont if not i can send you one if you like
PS3 - USEYOURFIST

TheEndGame7
Fresh Fish
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:41 pm

Re: Lasts News from 2009/10/02

Postby TheEndGame7 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:54 pm

I think I just S!@#% my paints! THANK YOU AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

tgwaste
Enthusiast
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Lasts News from 2009/10/02

Postby tgwaste » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:45 pm

best... christmas... ever.
-tgwaste

Suicidal.Banana
Addict
Posts: 325
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:24 pm
Primary Device: HTC Sensation
Operating System: Android 4.0.3
ROM: Virtuous Inquisition 4.0.1

Re: Lasts News from 2009/10/02

Postby Suicidal.Banana » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:52 pm

tgwaste wrote:best... christmas... ever.
Im a FpseCE supporter!

User avatar
Q-Ball
Global Moderator
Posts: 850
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:55 pm
Primary Device: Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini pro
Operating System: Android 2.3.2
Contact:

Re: Lasts News from 2009/10/02

Postby Q-Ball » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:55 pm

Suicidal.Banana wrote:
tgwaste wrote:best... christmas... ever.
Image

Chaosstorm
Junior Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:53 am

Re: Lasts News from 2009/10/02

Postby Chaosstorm » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:00 pm

Ok.. I have a question.. if i donate how can i download the new version? my paypal account name isnt the same as my name here on the forum.. ( I hardly ever use paypal :P )

this might be the wrong forum topic but heck this one is atleast alive.

User avatar
Q-Ball
Global Moderator
Posts: 850
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:55 pm
Primary Device: Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini pro
Operating System: Android 2.3.2
Contact:

Re: Lasts News from 2009/10/02

Postby Q-Ball » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:21 pm

Chaosstorm wrote:Ok.. I have a question.. if i donate how can i download the new version? my paypal account name isnt the same as my name here on the forum.. ( I hardly ever use paypal :P )

this might be the wrong forum topic but heck this one is atleast alive.

It will be sent on your e-mail address. Just check it after donation!
Image

User avatar
mastanobu
Guru
Posts: 703
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:14 am
Primary Device: Touch Pro 2 (Tilt 2)
Operating System: build 21887 6.5
ROM: Josh's PerfectBlack 1.7-FINAL
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Lasts News from 2009/10/02

Postby mastanobu » Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:26 pm

Q-Ball wrote:
Chaosstorm wrote:Ok.. I have a question.. if i donate how can i download the new version? my paypal account name isnt the same as my name here on the forum.. ( I hardly ever use paypal :P )

this might be the wrong forum topic but heck this one is atleast alive.

It will be sent on your e-mail address. Just check it after donation!


I could be wrong but, I don't think anyone has received their custom download yet. I believe this isn't automated yet and are waiting for schtruck to return from his vacation and manually send them out.
Find me at http://www.totalgamerz.com - Ryo
XDA - ryotgz


Return to “News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests