View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 FPSEce Complete How To Guide 
Guru

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: 6.5.X
ROM: Laurentius26 HD2 [LEO] V3 WWE Ultimate serie
Post Re: FPSEce Complete How To Guide
Tatsumaki Senpūkyaku:
+1 for this. Hating any music style is plain stupid. Even "not liking" is. You just say "I prefer metal to rap". I like rap, but I can understand why others love metal and rock. So there is no need for me to hate it if it gives others hapiness. (sounds little gay, but this is the right opinion, face it)

HolyShit! It's BeefSupreme!

Fri May 14, 2010 7:10 am
Global Moderator

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505)
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2
When I say I hate a certain kind of music, that makes perfect sense to me. I don't think everyone should have the same musical tastes as me - it would be a very boring world in that case - rather, when I hear music that I "hate" I just think "this isn't even music. There is no talent required at all to talk pretty fast in rhyme.". Same thing with dance music; there's no talent required to take a rock track that was released in the 80s, loop one section of the vocals and loop the main riff mixed with a repetitive, synthesised beat.

Platinum trophies: Uncharted, MW2, Uncharted 2, Resi 5, AC II, Fallout 3, Batman: AA, CoD: WaW, BlOps, FFXIII, BioShock, L.A. Noire, Deus Ex: HR, Uncharted 3, Heavy Rain, Batman: AC, inFAMOUS 2, The Walking Dead, Virtue's Last Reward, Borderlands

Fri May 14, 2010 2:11 pm
Global Moderator

Primary Device: HTC HD 2 (Leo)
Operating System: 6.5.X (5.2.23549)
ROM: Miri HD2 6.5.X V10
I almost agree with you entirely Cloud. I wouldn't say I hated any kind of music though, hate is a strong word to use for this occasion. And as far as no talent needed to create dance music, you're probably right. Although not all dance music is a looped cover of classic rock. Some genuinely do innovate, but yes it is repetitive. However I appreciate music for the music itself, not always because I think the composer is talented or if it's original. Hardcore music is something I dislike, I find it irritating for exactly the same reason. It's repetitive and boring. I used to like rap, Eminem in particular and I do think he is/was talented. Not merely speaking quickly. Although it's almost pointless defending a certain genre of music (or anything for that matter), once people form an opinion it's very difficult to shift that opinion.

Fri May 14, 2010 2:24 pm
Guru

Like your style of music. Or even love it. Thats all great. But hating other music styles is plain stupid. And hating those who listen to other music style is even worse. Cloud, you are great guy, but you should really think this over. It doesnt matter if you like it. Or if it's even a "music" for you. Or if it is really bad for 99,9% of population. The thing you should see is that it can make some people happy. It's made by people for other people. Just to share feelings. Doesnt matter if its fast talking, looping music, machine synthetized voice, hard guitair soloes with singer you cant even understand, or some dancefloor music. They all exist because some people like it.

And this is the LAST music oriented post in here. Make topic in offtopic section and argue all you want about what music is "REAL music".
The thing that I'm conserned with is where is D69K? I havent herd of him for some time.

Fri May 14, 2010 2:37 pm
Global Moderator

I've been wondering that lately myself. Haven't heard from him since we decided to make the guide. Maybe he had a really good birthday and is still recovering.

Fri May 14, 2010 2:52 pm
Guru

So guys just to let you know. I was thinking about discontinuing my HD2 optimized pack. Because its not really optimized for HD2 anyway (the most important is "HD2=1" so meh). The thing that I would like to do is KowboyBebop's all-in-1 Pack that would be pack of Our artist's great stuff for everybody. I would make many different fpse.ini for different devices. I would also like to make New post With Complete How To Guide (that would be stickied in General Discussion and every Device section (if thats possible)) with the new All-in-one pack. What do you guys say?

Also it would be good if you could help me suggest fpse.inis for devices that I do not own. Or atleast test them =)

Sun May 16, 2010 9:31 pm
Global Moderator

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505)
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2
Kowboy, you started this thread, so add what you want to the first post, and when you have it just the way you want it (or thereabouts), let me know and I can turn it into a global announcement.

Platinum trophies: Uncharted, MW2, Uncharted 2, Resi 5, AC II, Fallout 3, Batman: AA, CoD: WaW, BlOps, FFXIII, BioShock, L.A. Noire, Deus Ex: HR, Uncharted 3, Heavy Rain, Batman: AC, inFAMOUS 2, The Walking Dead, Virtue's Last Reward, Borderlands

Mon May 17, 2010 9:53 am
Global Moderator

I say making it into a global post is a great idea. I had assumed it would be eventually anyway.
Packs for different devices is a good idea, difficult for me to contribute to anything other than HD2's though. I still think you should continue your HD2 pack though, a lot of people find it very useful.

Anyway, I'm off on my jolly holidays for a week. See you all when I get back.

Mon May 17, 2010 10:31 am
Guru

Phaedrus Nine: Well the HD2 optimized pack would be part of all-in-one Pack. The only work you will have to do is rename "fpseHD2.ini" to "fpse.ini" to get everything that is in my pack.
CloudStrife86: I will make it like my current [FAQ'n'Pack] thread when I have some time and finish all-in-one pack.

Mon May 17, 2010 12:40 pm

Primary Device: Omnia i900
Operating System: 6.5
ROM: Sector 6.5 build 23064 titanium classic
Hello guy,

I'm searching for the best performance fpsce.ini for Omnia i900.
Mine is working well, but I'm sure there is a .ini that can have an average performance on most of the game.
Can someone post his file ?

Thank you in advance.

Tue May 18, 2010 9:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next