View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Fpsece 1.0 speed 
Global Moderator

Primary Device: Galaxy Note 2/ HTCs
Post Re: Fpsece 1.0 speed
You won't have a beta with my name included on anyway, wether there will be a lite/light version depends on Schtruck

Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:07 am
Profile WWW

Primary Device: imate jasjar
Operating System: wm5
ROM: original
why? one page back you said that your full name was on it but that wasnt the problem... do you realy think im going to hack your name? O.O if my name is bahrom safi im 15 years old and i live in holland, happy? :/

i just want to play games like i saw them in your awsome beta movies... im realy dissapointed

Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:16 pm
Guru

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: 6.5.X
ROM: Laurentius26 HD2 [LEO] V3 WWE Ultimate serie
No, I'm dissapointed with you barriedude. If you had someone Elses signed version then why would we even put up the names on it? It's security.
And It's not even worth it. I mean its not that faster. Just do other optimization.

HolyShit! It's BeefSupreme!

Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:51 pm

why are you dissapointed?? go a page back and u see that he said that his name was on it but that didnt matter, fpsece is made only for snapdragon prossocors, i look at the beta movies i see 60 fps all the times, in the same place with my imate it goed 30-40 fps with final fantasy VII (overclocked to 624 mhz) but on i900french goes 60 fps, final fantasy 8 isnt playable. 15/20 fps outside a city and 30/40 fps in hometown... tekken... lol xD 10 fps, u know my name now, what u gonna do with it? hack it? i just want a playable fpsece thats al.. im too poor to buy a hd2 or a toshiba tg01

Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:26 pm
Guru

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: 6.5.X
ROM: Laurentius26 HD2 [LEO] V3 WWE Ultimate serie
Man I dont know what he said or what he meant.
But the copies are signed so nobody post it as free on the internet. But if you get version of somebude else, you could do anything with it. So no, you wont be getting anyones version at all. You just wont. Besides it wont make much difference. Not even small one.

Now look, you got to play PSX games on you phone. I mean on you PHONE. And you know ,tekken wasnt full speed even on real PSX. What you now gonna do is turn off sound, get the best GPXDRV, set frameskip right, turn off fulscreen, turn off every other program (interfaces too) before launching FPSEce and get some nice emulable game to play. And I'M sure you will get nice FPS.

HolyShit! It's BeefSupreme!

Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:38 pm

that was one of the bigges problems... i got my imate for the qwerty so i can play in landscape... in landscape i get -10/20 fps.. if the landscape thingy is fixed i wont need the beta.. but a lite/light version would be nice.. for non ultra expencive devices some peaple cant buy without onscreen buttons that will decrease fps -20 in ff7...

i got my freaking imate only for this program so i can play ps1 on it xD i got evrything for fps, fastest rom, speedbooster and overclock to 624 mhz, i deleted all programs, i got a 4 gig memcard full with ps1 games :P

Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:03 pm
Global Moderator

Primary Device: Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini pro
Operating System: Android 2.3.2
OK, so what do you exactly need now?
If you want to see Lite/Light version comes to live you need to post your idea here - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=482
If you want to know how to optimize your device for FpseCE, search on the forums to right topics.

Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:12 am
Global Moderator

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505)
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2
Quote:
Dear Aiden,

As a FpseCE's supporter you receive the last Version of FpseCE 0.10.1

You'll find in attached document the ZIP file with your registred Version of FpseCE.

Install the CAB file included in this zip file onto the same place where you installed Free Version.

Your registred version include exclusive features,
- Realtime Savestate support
- True PAD in overlay
- Forcefeedback using Vibration of your phone
- Push button to put FpseCE to Background

and Now you can request and receive automatically the Work in progress version
just by typing your supporter email here: http://www.fpsece.net/request.htm

Remember to disable HLE into ini file to use this feature or you'll surely get crash. (EnableHLE=off and use bios file)

Take a look to the Changes List at this address:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=376

Please be aware: This version is marked with your email, don't give it!!!

If your registred version is spreaded over internet,you'll never receive updates.

Thanks for your support.

FpseCE Team.

barriedude, read the bold text. That is the email that you receive when you get a new supporter version. It actually used to say, "If your version is spread over the Internet, your email address will be blacklisted and you'll never receive another update".

I hope that by reading that, you'll understand why no one wants to send you their copy.

It's not about people knowing names, practically everyone on here knows my real name (hint: it's in this post), it's the fact that if a version with someone's name gets leaked, they are screwed, basically.

Platinum trophies: Uncharted, MW2, Uncharted 2, Resi 5, AC II, Fallout 3, Batman: AA, CoD: WaW, BlOps, FFXIII, BioShock, L.A. Noire, Deus Ex: HR, Uncharted 3, Heavy Rain, Batman: AC, inFAMOUS 2, The Walking Dead, Virtue's Last Reward, Borderlands

Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:29 pm

im not trying to spread a BETA over the internet >.> i just want to play games fasstt. i know that fpsece is fast on a PHONE but i know it can be FASTER!! it would be awsome if a lite version comes, and maybe not getting 20- fps in landscape >.>

and beta doesnt have your email written inside... only your full name

Sat May 08, 2010 12:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3