View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 21  Next
 Feature Requests! 

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5
ROM: stock 1.66
Post Re: Suggestion for next releases
I would suggest the following about the save/load states.

- See visibly (different color?) which slots are empty and which contain saved data
- When saving to an non-empty slot - get a warning that the previous save is going to be deleted (with OK, Cancel options). I find it that when i want to load a state I can very easily press the "Save" button by mistake, and erase by mistake the very same state I wanted to load, thus an over-wright warning will be of great help for me.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:53 am
Enthusiast

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S, HP iPAQ 214
Operating System: Android 2.2.1
ROM: Darky's v9.5.XWJS8
How about possibility to set different key mapings for portrait and landscape modes so we can for example use d-pad in both modes without the need to reconfigure keys each time we switch mode.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:18 pm

Quote:
How about possibility to set different key mapings for portrait and landscape modes so we can for example use d-pad in both modes without the need to reconfigure keys each time we switch mode.

this feature already exists,
set autorotate=1 in [JOY0KEY].

Screen: 640x480 VGA 4 inch
Keyboard: d-pad, 6 keys
Memory: 128MB Ram, 256MB Rom
CPU: Marvell PXA310 625Mhz

Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:44 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Tilt 2 (HTC Rhodium)
Operating System: 6.5
ROM: At&t Stock Rom
Post Feature Requests
Here are two features that I believe are extremely essential to this project.

1. Ability to answer calls while in the emulator AND in game
-if i get a call while playing the game, trying to go back to emulator and close it out doesn't really work, so i suggest having a key that we could possibly map? to a hardware key or on screen that would allow you to jump out of the emulator and minimize it immediately while pausing the game, at least then we can use our phone as a phone at the same time. =)

2. Ability to edit settings like it was possible in .096
-being able to edit system, graphics, all that would be soooooooooo helpful, because so far the only way i've been able to edit that stuff is by copying my .ini file to windows via mobile device center, editing it in notepad, and then trying the settings on the device to see if they work, its an inconvenience, especially when not near any computer.

p.s. I'm not a donating member yet, but most certainly will be soon, the call feature, I suppose you could add either of these to the list of features in the donation version at your discretion, would happily donate for those features.

If anyone else feels like they have an idea for a feature, they should add it in a comment here (again apology if there's a topic like this out there already, but if there is, its too inaccessible if I can't find it).

Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:25 pm
Enthusiast

alkarl wrote:
Quote:

this feature already exists,
set autorotate=1 in [JOY0KEY].

I tried it but it seems to be broken. If I rotate display to the right it switches up<->down left<->right (it should be up->right, right->down, down->left, left->up), and if I rotate display to the left it does nothing.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:32 pm
Guru

Primary Device: Touch Pro 2 (Tilt 2)
Operating System: build 21887 6.5
ROM: Josh's PerfectBlack 1.7-FINAL
Have you tried autorotate=2 when rotate is set to the right?

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:41 pm
Profile WWW
Enthusiast

Oh thank you, that works! I thought it was a boolean value :)

Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:39 am
Guru

Primary Device: Touch Pro 2 (Tilt 2)
Operating System: build 21887 6.5
ROM: Josh's PerfectBlack 1.7-FINAL
No problem. That value should match the orientation=X in the ini. That is, if you have it customized to start in a landscape orientation.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:06 am
Profile WWW

Primary Device: HTC T3232
Operating System: WM6.1
ROM: stock
First let me say that i don´t ever used any emulator which has gone so far speaking of performance, configurability, support and on and on... and i used them all virtually. So for me, even at this state, its almost perfect. By playing around with .ini settings, i manged almost everything to work confortably for me so thumb up.
One major issue still annoying me, as for almost every game i try i need to set specific GFXDRV to work in landscape, and the wrong setting, that may work with other games but not actual one, lead me to black screen after image is loaded, and nothing can be done except soft reset. This is bad ´cause i need to put back cover off to get to reset button or take out battery.
Plus resetting phone eats maybe 15% batterz off.
So mz onlz request will be, if possible to do this, some kind of check within program if screen is properly draw or if program is active, and if not, either kill the process immediately or revert back to default mode... not sure how to explain... crash state check you know. Don´t understand properly if it is graphic driver crashed or app itself though.
Anything to avoid reset.
Apart from that, on my "only d-pad hardware button device" there are no games which can be configured so far (onsceen buttons + dpad) except COD2. And i´m not a gamer, just enthusiast. ;)
Great app, great forum.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:07 pm
Addict

Primary Device: xperia play
HTC jade if i understand what you mean you can go into cfg folder of fpsece and change the config for each individual game instead of in the ini which is for all games hope that helps a bit, o and for fpsece to load the game specific cfg you need to load game via the shortcut in psone game folder in start menu

Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 21  Next