View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Feature Requests! 

Post Re: Feature Requests!
Unit ZER0 wrote:
I see accelerators for other processors, but not one for XScale Series processors. My device has an Intel PXA270 XScale processor at 624 MhZ (Overclockable to 712MhZ) as well as the Intel 2700g Graphics system (16Mb Graphics Memory). Acceleration and compatibility with these systems would be nice...

Yeah the Xscale devices are the best. I don't understand why are not wide-used they are really fast and have low consumption

Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:16 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: ps3
Operating System: xp sp3
why?

Do you mean to say that you have tested him already?""

Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:19 am

Primary Device: Sony Ericsson Xperia x1
Operating System: 6.1
ROM: stock
I hope someday we can play(smoothly also on 528MHz device :)) through internet via FPSeCE. There is a plugin for an ePSXe emulator called Kaillera:
Code:
http://translate.google.pl/translate?hl=pl&sl=pl&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.psemu.pl%2Fpsx.php%3Fdzial%3DArtykuly%26kat%3Dkonfig%26id%3Dnet

Maybe Schtruck someday could port it for FPSeCE. That would be so awesome!
Here is some video:
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=or-GDql0d2M

Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:59 pm
Enthusiast

Primary Device: Samsung Omnia i910
ROM: dc22
Apologies if this has already been brought up. I didn't want to read the 20 pages.
Hehehe...
It would be cool to be able to set enablesound within the gui.
Generally, I play with enablesound=off, for the speed boost. I know Dino Crisis 2 has some video parts that the audio is xa, but then other videos are silent (presumably just not xa, so I can't hear).
I have to exit, edit fpse.ini, and restart. Then exit, edit fpse.ini, and restart, to turn it back off.
JJ

Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:24 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Global Moderator

Primary Device: Galaxy Note 2/ HTCs
putting the 3 volume cursors to 0 is supposed to have the same effect as putting sounds off in the fpse.ini, do you have better results when sound is off in the .ini, compared to the 3 sound cursors to 0 ?

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:46 pm
Profile WWW
Enthusiast

Primary Device: Samsung Omnia i910
ROM: dc22
i900frenchaddict wrote:
putting the 3 volume cursors to 0 is supposed to have the same effect as putting sounds off in the fpse.ini, do you have better results when sound is off in the .ini, compared to the 3 sound cursors to 0 ?

Is that true? I hadn't tested it. I just assumed that volume down would be the same as turning the system volume down.
JJ

Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:16 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Primary Device: Droid X
ROM: Lunar: SSS
This is for fpse for android.

The one thing that just drives me up the wall that this program doesn't have is a quicksave function that can be bound to a key. As one that uses a wireless controller and connects the phone to my TV, I find it excruciatingly annoying having to get up and go over to my phone everytime I feel like saving... just causes me to save less and general annoyance. This is by far my #1 request, and the one thing I miss coming from psx4droid.

Another thing I would like is if we could have separate forums for your psp emulator and your android emulator... there is some crossover but many of the posts I have to sort through are not useful as they talk about various options that are not available to me as an android user... would just be easier to go to a forum that I know is all about my problems and concerns...

Anyways thank you for all of your time working with fpse... its great! =)

-Naz

Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:41 am
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Sprint Epic 4g (galaxy s)
Android: Video toggles for landscape only, portrait only, and Auto rotate. please.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:36 am
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Motorola MB525 Defy
Operating System: Android
ROM: playstation
Android: option to autopress a certain key (X key), because this would be really nice in racing games. Without this option, I cannot play such games because my touchscreen stops recognising a continuous press after 20 seconds.
Can this be done?

Also, better keys for touchscreen... The emulator works great now, but controls are still a bit laggy.

Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:00 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Sony Ericsson Aspen
Operating System: Windows Mobile 6.5
ROM: stock
Please add support for fullscreen in portrait(default). My se aspen only has a 2.4 inch screen which has a qwerty keypad..substract that with the skin panel..i get very small visual..is there any way to make it fullscreen without rotating it to the right or left? My phone doesn't have any gsensor technology to rotate the screen. Rotating the screen using some software isn't working too. I'm sure this will be useful for other phone too.

Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next