View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 19  Next
 FpseCE Compatibility and Performance questions 
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Nokia 5800
Operating System: symbian
Post Re: FpseCE Compatibility and Performance questions
what programming language you used when you wrote fpsece? are you used c# or net framework. because if you used it you can recompile fpsece to symbian by net60

Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:24 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Samsung Omnia i910
Operating System: Windows 7
ROM: 6.5 cooked Chameleon M2D
hey I've been trying to get a game called Guardian's Crusade to work and it play nice at max fsp (until i touch the screen then it has a 10~20 fps drop....omnia) but what bugs me is the controls don't work. at first the overlay didn't show up but i followed all of the instructions i could find and got them to show up at the menu after the open anim but still no response. any ideas?

Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:00 am

Primary Device: HTC Desire HD
Operating System: Android 2.3.5
ROM: Android Revolution HD
Does eny 1 know if Zena warrior Princess and apocalypse well work on ver0.10? I am trying Apocalypse now...

EDIT: I seem to have got into a problem... when i start uip the game, it comes up with 61fps then restarts my phone... i then try this without clicking eny game and it does the same think. So if eny one has Apocalypse and it works please tell me so i know that i might have done something.... I have tried Zena and pocket iso crashes. But i still need to test it...

Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:58 am
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: HTC S740
Operating System: 6.5 Standard
ROM: Cooked 6.5 for HTC S740 v1.0.0
Hi i am running a Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard Smartphone. when i run fpsece i reach this view

But i am unable to do anything, i cannot navigate, and i can not load any bios. the only thing that works is the home button. am i doing something wrong?

Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:01 am
Global Moderator

Primary Device: Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini pro
Operating System: Android 2.3.2
Maybe you should tap on it with your stylus?
And tell us model of your phone, so we will faster find the way to solve it

Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:36 am
Fresh Fish

Q-Ball wrote:
Maybe you should tap on it with your stylus?
And tell us model of your phone, so we will faster find the way to solve it

=[

I can't tap it with a stylus, its a HTC S740 Rose smartphone, running Windows mobile 6.5 Standard, that means it does not have a touchscreen..

I read in the documentation that this program is suppose to work on a "Smartphone" , Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard, meaning i should not need a touch screen right? >.<

P.S i took that picture from the main landing site of FPSECE.net, its not my phone, my phone can't take screenshots, or i dun know how =p sorry for the laziness.

Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:29 pm
Global Moderator

Primary Device: Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini pro
Operating System: Android 2.3.2
OK, so there's a program which you can try to use:
FakeCursor - it simulates a cursor on the screen that can be moved using your keyboard, so you'll be able to choose game from the list.

Just search on google how to download, install and configure it.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:30 am
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Samsung Omnia i900
Operating System: Windows Mobile 6.5
Hi, one question.
SPU is anything related to the sound of the game ?
If yes, under the settings menu in the FpseCE have the option of use External SPU or anything like that.
Is External because is one thing that the emulator doesn't run right ?
Do not emulate.
Is there a way of ripping the game audio, put in a folder and the FpseCE play this "external" audio instead of emulate the sound, cd tracks and etc... ?
Sorry if i make a mistake.

Bye"

Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:31 am
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: LG Expo
Operating System: WM6.5
ROM: stock
Just to let everyone know, I finally got this working on my ATT LG Expo! Great product, guys!

Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:06 am
Fresh Fish

Q-Ball wrote:
OK, so there's a program which you can try to use:
FakeCursor - it simulates a cursor on the screen that can be moved using your keyboard, so you'll be able to choose game from the list.

Just search on google how to download, install and configure it.

Thanks for the tip, sorry for the late reply, had to find time to mess with my phone =]
now its working and i can use my hardware keyboard to play =]

However i have another question.
I read the how-to guide and it says just hit the keys i want to change, and press any hardware key. thats fine, but my phone has no accelerometer.
in order to select they keys i want to change, i have to be in portrait mode.
in order to access my qwerty kb to press the hardware keys i want, i need to slide them out.
my phone is designed to go to landscape mode when the kb is in use. so as you can tell, the process of selecting keys, sliding out keyboard, pressing the buttons, then sliding the keyboard back in, and go to key mapping option again..... is quite a hassle and some times i am not even sure it worked.. is there a file in the package that i can edit?

I also read through SEX1 handset keyboard numbers file. since both my phone and that phone was built by HTC, i was wondering how do i find out what is the number for each of my Rose's buttons. is there any software i need? both of them share the similar numbers for their keyboards

I really have to do this cause i have no idea where are my L and R shoulder buttons =p i am trying to play chocobo racing.

i have another question about img files, is it appropriate to talk about ripping imgs from CDs on this forum?

P.S instead of using FakeCursor all the time, i found a more elegant workaround. i used WMKitsUtilities to set the file association of the roms to FPSEce and put a shortcut to the rom in the start menu. this way, i only need FakeCursor when i do the file association, and when i need to Shut down FPSEce.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 19  Next