View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 19  Next
 FpseCE Compatibility and Performance questions 

Primary Device: Xperia x1a
Operating System: Windows Mobile 6.5
ROM: Energy Roms /23673
Post Re: FpseCE Compatibility and Performance questions
Hi,
In configuration I found ARMv5 Accelerate options,
WMMX, GTE, MDEC
If I have an i900 Omnia with WM 6.5 which I have to activate and what not?
LFB video mode is best? (In directx crash when rotating the
screen)
thank you very much greetings
I have the version support

auto quete :P

PXA312 624mhz cpu omnia is ARMv5 and have wmmx 2

now only need best video mode

-Energy GTX Roms
Iphone 2g
-Custom Firmware v3.0 whited00r(3.1.3)

Sun May 16, 2010 9:13 pm

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: Android 2.3.3
ROM: HyperDroid GBX v11
Hello! I would like to ask, what are "the fastest" FPS settings? On my Htc Diamond 528mhz, 128ram (39ram memory free before running FpseCE) some games runs on 25-45 FPS or just 15-25 FPS, sound lag and FVM 45-50 FPS also little lag. So what do I determine otherwise?

Sat May 22, 2010 12:11 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: HD2
I want to play pappertherapper on my hd2 but it pauses on the sony load screen. Any help?

Sat May 29, 2010 3:15 pm

Primary Device: htc leo
ROM: artemis v.16
one question plz
if I want to play RGP game that comes with 3 iso Files, DO i need to put all the files together or it will search for the 2nd, 3rd ISO files
tx tx tx

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:40 am
Global Moderator

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505)
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2
AdamUK wrote:
I want to play pappertherapper on my hd2 but it pauses on the sony load screen. Any help?

If it freezes on the Sony logo, you most likely have a corrupt ISO. Even if it works on other emulators, such as ePSXe, FpseCE requires the highest quality ISOs to be able to run.

hendrix wrote:
one question plz
if I want to play RGP game that comes with 3 iso Files, DO i need to put all the files together or it will search for the 2nd, 3rd ISO files
tx tx tx

What is the RPG? Some of them allow you to save at the end of a disc, like Final Fantasy for example. To change discs, you can play through the first ISO, save at the end, then put the second one on the memory card, and load the save to continue from the second disc.
If you can't save between discs, the supporter version of FpseCE includes an "eject CD" function which will allow you to choose disc 2 or 3 when the game asks for it. In this case, you need at least the ISO you are playing and the next disc on your memory card.

Platinum trophies: Uncharted, MW2, Uncharted 2, Resi 5, AC II, Fallout 3, Batman: AA, CoD: WaW, BlOps, FFXIII, BioShock, L.A. Noire, Deus Ex: HR, Uncharted 3, Heavy Rain, Batman: AC, inFAMOUS 2, The Walking Dead, Virtue's Last Reward, Borderlands

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:52 am

Primary Device: htc leo
ROM: artemis v.16
opz I mean RPG.. hehe role playing game. I try to play FF 7 but the sound is like delayed, I haven't use pocketISO to compress the video and the sound. is there any speciial setting for playing FF7?

Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:00 pm
Enthusiast

Primary Device: Samsung Omnia i910
Operating System: 6.1
ROM: dc22
nunito wrote:
Hi,
In configuration I found ARMv5 Accelerate options,
WMMX, GTE, MDEC
If I have an i900 Omnia with WM 6.5 which I have to activate and what not?
LFB video mode is best? (In directx crash when rotating the
screen)
thank you very much greetings
I have the version support

auto quete :P

PXA312 624mhz cpu omnia is ARMv5 and have wmmx 2

now only need best video mode

I have an i910 and the supporter version.
I've found that GDI is the slowest. My guess is that the omnia doesn't have the hardware acceleration support that the supporter version has included.
GAPI/LFB/DX all produce the same speed (I use LFB). Without frameskip, I get 30-45fps in a lot of games. Dead Or Alive is the slowest that I've played (<10fps).
I didn't have WMMX enabled, but I just tried it with Dead Or Alive and it doesn't seem to add any speed with LFB.
JJ

Edit...
I've done some more testing and I've had fpsece crash multiple times when using WMMX. I might recommend against it. Of course, I'm on winmo 6.1. 6.5 may have better support for it.
JJ

Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:01 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Primary Device: hd2
Hi, could anyone get Actua Tennis working? It is ranked best Tennis game for Playstation and 2nd for all platforms. It hangs at "Loading" screen for me.

Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:52 am
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: HTC TyTN
Operating System: 6.1
I tested James Bond 007: Tomorrow Never Dies [PAL] and it works with the latest supporter version (didn't work in 0.96), though it's very slow for me. This game has tons of XA streams (over 3000!), but Pocket ISO crashes when trying to rip XA streams. Can be compressed even with maximum compression without ripping XA streams.

I also tested SpongeBob SquarePants: SuperSponge [NTSC-U] which works with the latest supporter version and is faster than 007 (I'd probably suggest yellow). PocketISO crashes when trying to analyze this.

And another: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Second edition [NTSC-U] working fast with the latest supporter version. Game has XA streams which can be ripped using PocketISO.

Last one: IHRA Drag Racing [NTSC-U] working very slow for me. PocketISO can compress this properly with normal compression. (no XA streams and I didn't test maximum compression because the game is quite small when using normal compression)

Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:09 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5
ROM: Stock with tweaks
Post Some issues
Hello everyone!

Well i've just installed fpsece in my HD2 and I have a question... i think that no one had already asked this because i can't find neither the question nor the answer...

Question: my version of fpsece has an issue... it has some delay when i press a button on my touchscreen... I don't have YET the suporter version because I want to know if this issue is resolved with the suporter version or if it stays... just one more question. I've tried to edit the ini file with "HD2=1" line to enable multitouch but it seems that it didn't change nothing... i still don't have multitouch... I realy want to get the suporter version but I need to know if I'll still have those issues...

Thx in advance and sorry for the bad english! I'm from Portugal so, english is not my mother language! ;)

Cheers from Portugal!

Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 19  Next