View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 HTC EVO Support...!? 
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: HTC EVO
ROM: Stock 2.2
Post HTC EVO Support...!?
Ok, so far I'm not too impressed. Here are a few reasons why. First thing I noticed was trying to run several different games and they all run worse compared to the Psx4Droid. I have had Psx4Droid since day one as soon as it was released and that emulator got progressively worse and worse. Showing the same support as I did for zodd, I purchased at time of release. Looking forward to new developer and new problems arise. Tried to play Einhander and controls do not work especially when pressing two keys at the same time (direction and shoot). Tried to find a way to fix this by Bluetooth connecting a PS3 controller and no advice anywhere on the net. Tried bins with cue and img with ccd and sub in same folder and now about to try iso. Next option I am going to try is to root my phone. Also noticed no HDMI out support as well (would be nice). No Evo Support in the forum as well as other new android devices. I work at a Sprint Preferred Retailer and my friend I work with has a Samsung Epic and every game runs flawless. So frustrating when I have to tell my customers my EVO can't compare to the Epic. I give developers a ton of respect on the fact they respond to concerns promptly. Anyone have the same concerns or suggestions please respond.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:31 pm

Primary Device: HTC EVO 4G
Operating System: Windows 7 Pro 64bit
ROM: Fresh Rom
Post Re: HTC EVO Support...!?
It's already been said in the android thread that Multi-Button wasn't implemented right now but will be coming up. As for the HDMI - have you been following anything on the Evo? Literally next to nothing can use HDMI right now. There's a current project though - which I am a tester in - that is enabling full HDMI Mirroring. It's a working WIP right now, but is already moving along very quickly. So far this emu is showing amazing progress and has already surpassed my own expectations. I'd say just kick back for a bit while Multi-button support is implemented and the HDMI project is finished :)

~Artlan Wolf

Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:04 am

Primary Device: HTC Evo
I don't know how many problems you're having but most people have already spoke about them. The gentleman above me covered it in great detail so I'll just add this. This emulator beats any game that I tried with psx4droid. I just use the kick stand with a Wiimote and it's like a mini-console anywhere I go, which I dig. In time the issues you're talking about will play out and be fixed.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:15 am
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: HTC EVO
ROM: Stock 2.2
Thank you for the info and like I mentioned, I have alot of respect for this developer team, I'm just not able to get the same results as my co-workers Epic. I know that Schtruck is working hard to address mentioned problems from everyone. I know the potential this emulator has, I've seen it on the Epic. Just would like the same on my EVO...

Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]