FPSE crashed/stopped working

Sephiroth
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: LG V60
Operating System: Android

FPSE crashed/stopped working

Postby Sephiroth » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:09 pm

youtube.com/watch?v=Iu3mxMz2hME
It suddenly decided to crash/stop working but it worked a minute ago with those (the same) exact settings.

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Re: FPSE crashed/stopped working

Postby schtruck » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:43 am

interresting

have you tried to reset settings from advanced settings menu of FPse then system and reset settings?

Sephiroth
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: LG V60
Operating System: Android

Postby Sephiroth » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:37 pm

After resetting it works again. But if I mess too much with settings it will stop working again. The fact is the process of messing with settings breaks it. If I find working settings and start messing too much in the settings but still end up with the same settings it worked a minute ago it will refuse to work and break. Not even changing video mode back to default (software) will help. The only help then is to reset everything entirely. The settings are way too complicated and scattered everywhere and changing some settings changes other settings and you have to go back to change them again (sometimes it works, sometimes not) and also sometimes changing something makes new options open up (sometimes not) and sometimes video mode goes back to software after I just set it to hardware high resolution. Some settings are not saved (FPS limit is never saved; it is always unchecked when I open app; I have to always check it; why?). It should be more clear. It is not clear at all. Sometimes the button to open options/settings while in game stops working.
Can you recommend some settings for best video image quality and highest resolution possible?

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:33 am

It s possible a settings is disturbing everything

If you could comeback after having identified what option is causing that behavior would be cool

In my test a never found the reason but as it seems it occur on your side after a time , try to trace options set in a time line , that will be very helpful to identify the origin

Return to “Troubleshooting”