impossible to play multiplayer in the internet and mapping buttons virtual joystick with bt controller

romolo
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: samsung s5 4.2 root
Operating System: android

impossible to play multiplayer in the internet and mapping buttons virtual joystick with bt controller

Postby romolo » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:02 pm

the multiplayer function on the internet does not work, it tells me "wait the 2 player" but when I click on the game with the other device, it does not start anything. Only if I play multiplayer mode in lan everything is ok, but no present a guide on how to configure for multiplayer.

Second problem is the mapping of the buttons, I use the app " bt controller " to simulate the joystick of ps1 but when I press the button to mapping, nothing happens .. any button to map (up, down, right, left etc. ..) not to signs of life and it's not good. I tried doing the same steps with the other program epsxe on the playstore and it works, so the problem is fpse that fails to configure mapping with bt controller..also because I did not find a video tutorial explaining how to do it
How do I solve these 2 problems? I reset the settings but nothing. If someone has had my same problems or the developer want help me for solve it, I would be grateful

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Re: impossible to play multiplayer in the internet and mapping buttons virtual joystick with bt controller

Postby schtruck » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:11 pm

first internet multiplayer will works only throught Wifi connection as 4G operators prevent users to create any servers on their mobile devices.

Now by wifi you must set Nat to your internet router for the port 33336 to your device.

after it should be ok

romolo
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: samsung s5 4.2 root
Operating System: android

Re: impossible to play multiplayer in the internet and mapping buttons virtual joystick with bt controller

Postby romolo » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:27 am

OK thanks. But in the future is possible play in multiplayer 4g with a bypass vpn?
The second problem is for the mapping joystick.. how can solve?

Return to “Troubleshooting”