2) FpseCE for Windows Mobile:// If you donate, visit this site: http://fpsece.net/request. Enter your donation (PayPal) email to receive the latest supporter version within 10-15 minutes. It will be generated from your mail and registered on your name. You just need to download attached files and extract it on your SD Card. => This is for FpseCE, the Windows Mobile version. There's no Windows Phone version yet. For Fpse for Android, just get it from Google Play
- Before you post anything, anywhere on the boards, read through the forum rules. It doesn't take long, and following the rules is the only way you'll last around here.
- For updates on the current status of Fpse for Android look in the Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback forum
- For updates on the current status of FpseCE look in the News forum.
- If you have problems with a certain game, including performance issues, graphical and audio bugs, etc. look for the game in the Game-Specific Help forum. If your game is not listed, make a new topic for it. Do not make a topic for any previously listed games.
- If you have a question or problem specific to your phone, look in the Devices forum. A large number of devices are listed there, and a lot of known issues are addressed.
- Have a question that doesn't fall into the device or game-specific categories? Then you can go ahead and post in the General Discussion forum.
- Have some artwork you want to contribute to the cause? Skins, icons and d-pads can be posted in the Artist Corner.
- Have something to say not pertaining to FpseCE? There is an Off-Topic forum for just that. Feel free to post about anything within reason, start a game, or maybe showcase something you're working on.
- Have trouble grasping the English language? Then I'm probably wasting my time typing this bit. Anyway, there's a Multi-Language forum for you.
All the stuff you might need to download:
Useful information that you can't do without:
- The official compatibility list
- A series of helpful video tutorials for FpseCE (windows mobile)
- Tutorials on how to rip games, compress them, patch them, and more can be found here
Custom profile field:
To save us asking what phone model, ROM and Windows Version you are using, we've added a custom profile field for you to enter your primary device.
So if you wouldn't mind, you can add your device by clicking:
- "User Control Panel" (at the top of the screen"), then going to "Profile" (on the left-hand pane) and finally, entering the device at the bottom of the page.