View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 FPse not connecting to Zeemote JS1 
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Asus Transformer TF101
Operating System: Android 4.0.3
ROM: Stock
Post FPse not connecting to Zeemote JS1
I recently got the Zeemote JS1 bluetooth controller for my Transformer. FPse won't connect to the controller and there's no Zeemote option in the bluetooth port chooser. I'm using Bluez IME like it says in the description.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:46 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: ASUS eee pad Transformer
Operating System: Android
ROM: stock
Post Re: FPse not connecting to Zeemote JS1
Make sure your blues ime is enabled in your general tablet settings, and your zeemote is on and connected via bluetooth. Then, in the FPse menu under Config, select Assign HW Keys and follow the directions. This is how I connect my wii controller using wiiremote ime. The analog sticks may not be analog (at least not for my wiimote) but you should be able to use your controller this way.

Post back if it works or not. I'm also curious to see if you experience any lag in the controls like I have with my bluetooth connection (see my post for details). I'm in the market for a new controller where the analog sticks are actually analog. I'm looking at either a phonejoy, or a gamestop brand Android Bluetooth Controler. These seem to be my best options.

Good luck!

Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]