View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 I cannot get a "Bios" File to load because I DONT KNOW..... 
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: sony experia play
Operating System: android
ROM: bios file help i cat get anything to work
Post I cannot get a "Bios" File to load because I DONT KNOW.....
I cannot get a bios file to load because I have no clue where to look. I am new to this and I would love to play Metal Gear solid. As soon as I click on the app. a screen comes up that says "INSTRUCTIONS" Bios is recommended to use savestates and make fpse running better. Do you want to load a bios file? I click OK. Then it gives me a list of bios files to look through. ACCT, CACHE, CONFIG, D , DATA, DEV, ECT, MNT, PROC, ROOT, SBIN, SDCARD, SYS, SYSTEM AND VENDOR are the files. Where do I go from here? I also would like a good website do download games. Any suggestions? I have rom leecher but it will not let me download and psx games. I have alreday downloaded metal gear solid. Thank you for your time.

Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:54 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: sony tablet s&xperia play
Operating System: Android
ROM: stock
Post Re: I cannot get a "Bios" File to load because I DONT KNOW..
hi
First you need to download the bios file (SCPH1001) -just look it up on Google (on your computer).
then connect the phone to your computer and save the file you downloaded to any folder you want, on the sd card (I've created a folder named BIOS).
after that disconnect the phone from the computer. now you will want to load the bios file in the following steps:
click on the app - "Do you want to load a bios file?" click "OK" - then choose "SDCARD" - then look for the folder you created "BIOS" choose it - then click on the file and that's it. :D

Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:57 pm
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: r800
Operating System: andriod 2.3
ROM: ?
Hi I'm a newbie too and found this thread useful. Ive been downloading "iso"s directly to my phone but have found that although the game loads, there seems to be bugs with something that makes 80% of the games unplayable. Any further information regarding this would be appreciated.Are iso and bios same thing?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:17 am
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: r800
Operating System: andriod 2.3
ROM: ?
OK Ive worked out what the bios and isos are but Ive still got the problem with 80% of the games having bugs that make the games unplayable. All the games Ive downloaded are from the green list so Im not sure whether its the isos or the fpse which is not working.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]