Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Lg stylo
Operating System: Android
ROM: Legend of dragoon

Can't re map my external controller keys

Postby Znelson » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:44 pm

Hello,
I'm brand new to this forum site.
I've been using fpse for years and have had 0 problems up to this point.
I haven't played in a while. When I began playing again I tried to play using my external controller. I have 2 of the exact same type and it is doing it to me on both controllers.
When I turn on and connect it doesnt work. As in-
Up,down,left,right do absolutely nothing. While Y(triangle) position on controller turns my media volume up A(x) position on controller turns it down. No other buttons work except, start which acts as a home screen for my android device and exits out. When I try to re assign the buttons on the controller to their correct function it won't let me re assign controller 1's buttons.
However it will for controller 2,3,4...but unffortunally I need controller 1 to play the game.
I have an lg stylo and an LTE grand x4.
It is doing the same thing on both devices.
I played countless hours on the LTE phone and never had this problem. Also note I never had to assign the controller buttons before.....originally I opened the package, connected the controller via Bluetooth and all buttons functioned properly without having to assign/re assign....
Has anyone had this problem?!?!
Is it a setting I am missing because I have combed through the multiple setting options to no avail.

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Re: Can't re map my external controller keys

Postby schtruck » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:45 pm

Can you tell me what gamepad model you have?

Return to “General Discussion”