A few questions about FPSE.

osricen
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Moto G4+
Operating System: Android

A few questions about FPSE.

Postby osricen » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:34 pm

Hello there,

First of all, I'm very thankful for this great emulator. It's invaluable to be able to play my good old PS1 games in my cell with almost plain perfect emulation. FPSE is cheap, stable and comfortable, with a lot of love put in its development, I'm sure.

However, I have a few doubts about it. Whoever is able to reply, I'll be very grateful:

1. Is the "deafult config" individual for every game? Sometimes I make a config and save it as default (let's say, from the main menu of the emulator or from a game) and then, when I want to apply it to other game, it just doesn't. All this meaning, video and sound configuration and even paths.

2. Where are the optional controller skins saved? I don't have the option to select the ones I downloaded unless I download them again. Can't find them in my phone either.

3. Some configuration done to the game doesn't apply when "restarting" it as asked by the emulator, but when closing and opening the game (sometimes even emulator) again.

Sorry if some of these are obvious, but I just recently bought the emulator a few weeks ago and couldn't master it still.

Regards!

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Re: A few questions about FPSE.

Postby schtruck » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:19 pm

1) the default config is the one saved when you change settings and no game is loaded. If a game is run for the first time it copy the current default config for its own config file then changes on its config is done on its own config file. After you can export config to default or import rhe default config file for a game by going to advanced settings then saved.

2) skins are downloaded to app private storage but if you want one let me know and I 'll send you it

3) if you see such problem just give us more details and we 'll fix it quickly

Return to “General Discussion”