ps3 controller not working in fpse(sixaxis controller)

xarunx
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: note 3/nexus 7(wifi)
Operating System: 5.0.1/5.1.1
ROM: darklord note 4 port / clean rom

ps3 controller not working in fpse(sixaxis controller)

Postby xarunx » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:08 pm

thanks to developers for creating this great app,it runs all games fine without any problems.

i connected ps3 controller via sixaxis controller, it works fine in app drawer when i press the dpad or analogue sticks or press buttons i can see the cursor is moving and when i press the home butoon it goes to home screen. after loading a rom and pressing buttons it shows ps3 controller detected and after i choose pad 1(first option), it dosent detect my controller inputs(note: in fpse menu the controller is working fine i can move up, down in settings and other places within fpse) but not working ingame

what i did was selected is native game controller in sixaxis controller app , disabled gamepad overlay, selected external pad to port one and others in gamepad type.i tried in both my note 3 smn9005 lolipop 5.0.1 and in my nexus 7 tablet wifi 2013 both has this same problem and i am trying this for hours.

can someone help me and point me the right direction on how to setup controller thanks.

(this controller via sixaxis app works fine in games like maxpayne and gta) thanks

xarunx
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: note 3/nexus 7(wifi)
Operating System: 5.0.1/5.1.1
ROM: darklord note 4 port / clean rom

Re: ps3 controller not working in fpse(sixaxis controller)

Postby xarunx » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:38 pm

guys i moved back to 0.11.163 and there the controller works fine, so that means i should wait for a new version??

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Re: ps3 controller not working in fpse(sixaxis controller)

Postby schtruck » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:12 pm

it works fine man, no need to revert back, just go to sixasistool settings page and activate gamepad.

and that's all

Return to “General Discussion”