mem card problem Samsung s5

blapse
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Samsung s5
Operating System: android
ROM: stock

mem card problem Samsung s5

Postby blapse » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:12 pm

Hello fpse...I love this app best emulator I be ever used and was happily using it on my s3 for 2 years. Now I have an s5 and been trying to get all my apps across etc. Fpse works fine on the surface but I have a problem with memory cards. So here is a brief history of what I be done so far.

Installed app. Updated appropriately.
Transferred mem cards .mcd so from s3.
Used fpse to select path for .mcd s
Tested mem cards and they seem to be empty!
Tried from bios. Tried in games. No saves at all.
Searched .mcd in my phone and found something very strange.

I have the .mods I transferred from my s3 in two folders but I also have two new .mcds that appear to have been created in a location that I cannot a cess:

/storage/emulated/0/.fpse

I can only browse /storage/sdcard and /storage/extsdcard. No idea what the emulated location is.

I'm a bit stuck now.please help. Seems fpse is reading .mcds from an impossible location that doesn't exist lol. Don't understand why it won't follow the path I be tried to give it either.

blapse
Fresh Fish

Re: mem card problem Samsung s5

Postby blapse » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:41 pm

Okay. I have found the default location for mem cards. Reset all settings on fpse. Copied my s3 .mcds into there. Now fpse on my s5 is only reading mem card 1 even tho both .mcds are full!

blapse
Fresh Fish

Re: mem card problem Samsung s5

Postby blapse » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:34 pm

In case anyone reads this looking for advice. The problem I have encountered is an that fpse doesn't like to use prescribed paths for mem cards. Always use the default path which is hidden (make sure to browse with view hidden files enabled) and always seems to be stored on internal memory in .fpse.

Good luck.

Return to “General Discussion”