Methlodis
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Nexus 7 2013
Operating System: Android KitKat 4.4.*
ROM: stock

Immersive Mode Bugs

Postby Methlodis » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:49 am

I have a nexus 7 2013 running 4.4.2

I'm running into small problem with the newly implemented immerse mode where the bottom buttons (the stock android OS and thus all Nexus devices don't have physical bottom buttons) can be sometimes stuck to the screen. This is especially a problem with a swipe to access the menus for quick save and when I return the buttons remain on the bottom.

Is anyone running into similar problems with similar nexus devices and is this effecting other people with different devices? I realize this is a minor issue with a very good emulator but its annoying and I would greatly appreciated if this was fixed.

luis_cobo85
Primary Device: Nexus 10
Operating System: Android 4.4.2
ROM: Stock

Re: Immersive Mode Bugs

Postby luis_cobo85 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:20 am

If the buttons remain on the screen just tap back button and the menu will appear, then tap anywhere on the screen out of the menu box and both menu and buttons will dissapear. That is what I do on my Nexus 10

Methlodis
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Nexus 7 2013
Operating System: Android KitKat 4.4.*
ROM: stock

Re: Immersive Mode Bugs

Postby Methlodis » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:44 pm

Well then it does happen on the nexus devices :P And I do use this fix, but I rather not have to keep going back to and forth to sort this system out. Its just a small bug that needs a minor usability tweak. Are there anyy non Nexus Devices that suffer from this?

Return to “General Discussion”